I was walking to my room at the end of the day, ready for it all to be over to find it is completely blocked off with a construction sign in front of it.
"What?!" I shouted out in annoyance without thinking.

"They are decarating your room. Themed on you so- you can hang with me in mine if you want?" A voice spoke up from behind me and I turn to find Freddy. I give him a small smile.

"No, it's okay. I might explore the building a bit and Vanessa can't say anything about since my room is literally blocked off. I heard there is a daycare and I'm kinda interesting in seeing what this place has-"

"Alone?" Freddy asked, his head cocking to the side.

"Yeah, hon- Freddy. That was the plan."
He stared at me as he crossed his arms slowly.

"Nope! You're not doing that"

"But H-"

"No alone. I'll go with you." He says as he cuts me off. He posed like a super hero with his hands on his hips, I couldn't help but giggle.
He is a goofball.

"Okay but-" I race off in a random direction. Something told me it was the direction of the daycare but how would I know that? "You have to catch me first!" I continue my sentence as I keep running. Freddy laughed loudly as he gets in a running stance. I can hear him as he starts running up behind me, soon he zooms past me causing me to stop in my tracks in pure shock. Oh, so it's a race he wants? A race he gets! I laugh and go back to running but this time at full speed. Soon I spot Freddy up ahead. A grin grows on my face as I run up behind the bear and grab his hat, running off with it when he freezes in confusion.

I stop up ahead and look back at him, he stared at me with confusion all over his face. As I slowly plop the hat down on my head. I could only grin more as happened sunk in his head. He laughs and starts chasing me again, soon I ran into the daycare. I freeze at the sight. This seems familiar. Have I seen this before? I couldn't have. My thoughts were intruppted by the hat being removed off my head. I look over to find Freddy putting the hat back on his head as he adjusts it back to it's normal spot. He lets out a hearty laugh and leans his arms against one of the railings as he stares off into the daycare.
"It's magnificent, isn't it?"

"Huh?"

He looks over to me, letting out a low laugh at my confused expression. He gestures to the daycare below as he speaks.
"The daycare? You seemed to be baffled by the sight. Is that not why you were staring? Is something wro-"

"No! Yes. That's why." I lied, he would probably think I'm crazy if I told him I feel like I've seen everything here before. I would think I'm crazy. I keep finding myself in situations that are just too familiar but I've never experienced them before. I even feel these weird emotions that I can't even explain. I'm terrified of the repairs and services room. I'm saddened that Bonnie isn't here but I've never met Bonnie? Then that sudden hatred towards Vanessa came out of nowhere but I have no reason to hate her. Then there's those dreams. Those weird frickin dreams! They feel too real. They are too real. I'm starting the question if they are even really dreams or if they're something much deeper.

I snapped back into reality to find Freddy waving his hand in my face, he gave me a concerned look.
"Earth to Rae?" His voice was full of worry and concern. Hearing him worry about me brings up that one feeling I keep ignoring. This weird feeling of being drawn towards him. I don't know what it is and I don't know why but is that really a bad thing?
"Ra-" He goes to say my name but I cut him off by pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Honey bear. I'm just a little spacy today."
Freddy was about to return the hug but he tenses up at the name. He slowly pushes me off of him as he stares at me. He had this expression on his face that I couldn't read. Did I do something wrong?

"Freddy?"
He shakes his head at the sound of my voice, snapping out of whatever trance he was in. He starts backing away as he puts his hands up slightly in a defensive stance.
"Sorry but I have to go. I- um I forgot I had something to do. It's really important so- um I gotta go. Bye!" He stammers quickly running out of the daycare, stumbling over his own feet as he does so. I definitely did something wrong. Didn't I?

"WAIT FREDDY! WAIT U-"
Someone grabbed me from behind completely cutting me off. I scream out as I try to get away from whoever grabbed me. They quickly let go of me and I turn around to find a tall animatronic with a sun for a face. He kneels down slightly so he can face me as he speaks.
"HOOO HOOOO HOOOOO! HELLOOOOOO! SORRY NEW FRIEND! IM SUN BUT PEOPLE CALL ME SUNDROP, SUNNY, SUN D, SUNNY SIDE, FUN DUDE, MR.SUN, SUN THE ARTS AND CRAFT MASTER, SENIOR GLITTER GLUE AND SOMETIMES...A DILF!" My eyes widen and I cover my mouth as I try not to laugh a snort escaping. This causes him to be confused and he tilted his head at me.

"WHAT?! What's funny?" He asks as he gets extremely close. I guess he doesn't know what personal space is. I take a step back and burst out laughing."Do you know what a DILF is?" I ask through laughter, tears forming in my eyes. He shakes his head "no" at me which only makes me laugh more.
"It's something inappropriate- I can still tell you though." I say between laughs and he gasps in horror."I CANT BELIEVE I WAS CALLED SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I don't even want to know what it means anymore! EW!" He cries out as he throws his arms in the air. So over dramatic.

"Well- I don't want to be rude but I need to go find Freddy." He goes to object but it was too late. I was already out the door and running to our rooms. As I'm running my vision suddenly turns red as the words lowe power appear in front of me. What?! I keep running. Just as Freddy's room comes into veiw I shut down. Falling to the ground.

1132 WORD COUNT

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 9! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?