I was walking around doing my nightly rouds shining my light around the rooms. As I'm walking around I spot Bonnie and Freddy. Freddy's back was to me but Bonnie could see me, I put a finger to my lips. A smile spread to my lips as I sneak up behind the tall bear. I wrap my arms around his waist as I call out.

"Got ya, honey bear!" His ears wiggle as he laughs, trying to pry my arms off him but I kept my grip. After a bit of struggling he finally escapes from me and pulls me into a hug, him lifting me off my feet as he does so.
"Now I got you!" He cheered and looked into my eyes, he froze as he excamined my (e/c) eyes. I don't know how long we stood there like that when Bonnie lets out an awkward cough causing Freddy's gaze to break from mine as he set me down on my feet. Bonnie smiles wide at us as an idea comes to his mind.
"How about we all go to Bonnie's bowling? We can bowl, chat and eat. How romant-" He was cut off by Freddy elbowing him in the stomach. Bonnie kneeled over slightly and clutches his stomach as he glares at Freddy. He mumbles softly. "Be careful, you know how I've been malfunctioning lately-" Freddy's eyes widened as he realized what he did as he whispers an apology.

There was an awkward silence before I finally got the guts to speak up."Yeah! That sounds like fun. I'm done with my rounds for now so I'm free." I say in a cheerful tone, honestly I love spending time with Freddy. I'll take any chance I get.

Thirty minutes passed as we goofed around in the bowling alley. Bonnie was beating both me and Freddy combined. "Come on! You're cheating!" I call out and Bonnie wiggles his ears at me as a shit eating grin spread across his face.
"You're just a sore loser, (̵̗̬̍̃̑͆y̸̥̩̗͚͌͌̀/̷̦͘͘n̸̖̼͔̮͌ͅ)̸͓͚͓̖̅͜ "

Suddenly Freddy lifted me up acting as if he was going to use me as the bowling ball. I burst out laughing and squirm around.
"No! Honey bear! I'm not a bowling ball!" I called out between laughs. Freddy acted shocked and looked from me to Bonnie.

"I didn't know you had talking bowling balls, Bonnie."

Bonnie grins as he joins in on the fun.
"Yep! They are ne-"

I intruppted Bonnie as I squirm more, trying to get out of his grip, screaming.

"I'm not a bowling ball!"

After a bit of joking around and them constantly insisting I was a bowling ball. They finally gave up as we went to sit down. Bonnie ended up winning. I still say he cheated. He still calls me a sore loser. We were joking back and forth when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pick it up scanning over the text, it was Vanessa.
"I need your help in parts and services. ASAP" I read the text to myself as I groan, standing up. Brushing myself off I look to Bonnie and Freddy, as I smile softly.

"Hate to be the BEARer of bad news but duty calls. I'll be back as quick as possible. okay, honey bear?" I say as I wink at Freddy. He became flustered and covers his face, his ears doing his adorable ear wiggle as he does so. Honestly he is adorable when flustered. I giggled softly and walk out of the room, heading in the direction of parts a services. I spot Roxy on the way and give her a small wave. Soon i reach parts and services, stepping inside when suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head causing me to fall down. My vision began to blur as I look up to my attacker, all I saw was a bright red light. Then everything around faded into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes shot open to find myself in the charging chamber. Another weird dream? I walk out of the chamber as I rub my head softly. Oddly I have a shooting pain in the back of my head- how do I feel pain? I step into my room to find kids had started running in to the Pizza Plex. Guess it's time for work. I stretch and begin to prepare for the day.

Throughout the day all I could do was think back to my dream. They feel so real but they can't be? It all has to be a coincidence, right?
Suddenly a young boy runs up to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I recognize this kid, he was the one that I saw on my first day! He saw me looking at him beyond the curtains. He smiled softly at me, now I can get a better look at him. He had brown hair and eyes, wore a blue shirt with stripes. He held onto a Freddy plush as he stares at me.

"Hello, little one. I'm Rae. Rae the rabbit-" I say in a bubbly voice. He nods and went to speak when another kid called out to him.

"Gregory! Let's go to the daycare!" He looks from to the kid, then back to me. He waved at me as he runs off with what I assume is his family or a friend. I sigh as I'm once again left all alone with my thoughts. Performing in the bowling alley and performing on stage with the others is so different. Nobody even acknowledges I'm here. Slowly I shut my eyes, lost in thought when someone called my name.

"Rae!" I opened my eyes to find Vanessa standing in front of me, a smile spread across her lips. The sight of her caused a feeling to weld up in my chest. Hatered. I don't know where this feeling came from or why I feel it. Maybe it's cause of my dream or maybe it's my gut saying she is bad news. She raised an eyebrow at me as she cocked her head to the side.
"Rae? Are you okay?" She says in a sweet tone which just caused the hatered to burn more. It was like a voice deep inside of me was yelling at me and the rest of me is blocking it out. It's like my body is forcing something to stay hidden from me.
"Rae?" She repeats as I force a smile to my face.

"Yes, sorry. Vanessa." Her name felt disgusting as it left my mouth.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to parts and ser-"

"NO!"

She stared at me eyes winded at my response as she takes a step back from me. I quickly started to apologize as I realize most of the guests are watching us now. I caused an outburst.

"Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to be that loud- I'm fine. Really. I dont need to go to parts and services again." She gives me an odd look, one I couldn't quite read. It look sceptical but at the same time it felt like it was something else. It's just in my head! Those stupid dreams are getting to me. I sigh and look down to my feet, not wanting to meet her gaze.

"Okay, just wanted to check on you. Have a nice day, Rae." She said as she walked off and out of the bowling alley.

1246 WORD COUNT

Thank you for reading chapter 8!
It means a lot to me knowing you have enjoyed my stories.

Ps have you been told you are wonderful today because you are.