21

CJ'S POV

"05/29/20xx it seems that The Rae the rabbit animatronic has become more curious with my work. They constantly are around me asking me about repairs. Which I've mentioned in my last logs but it seems they are becoming more detailed with their questions, such as if one of their fellow animatronics got injured how they can fix them. I'm not sure if this is some weird bug or part of their personality chip. I really want to understand but they're not opening up, it feels like they are hiding something. Something beyond my reach. I'm determined to figure it out, people say curiosity killed the cat. I've been curious on my life and I've never been killed yet." I pause the recording as I begin processing my thoughts. Hesitantly I continued the recording.

"Rae the rabbit, from what I've noticed they're not like the others. They are more human. I have a weird gut feeling about them but at the same time. I have know logically it's probably just a part of their programming. It's quite fascinating knowing that these animatronics are made to have emotions and learn from things around them. I just can't seem to figure out where they have learned of, how do I say..uh" scrunching up my eyebrows as I tried to put my words together. It soon hitting me.

"I don't quite fully understand where they got the idea of fixing the others. I've tried to explain to them they don't need to worry about that since it is my job. They are very persistent on learning. I'm not sure if I should teach them. Who knows if they can be trus-"

"Hello!" A chirpy familiar voice spoke up behind me causing me to scream and quickly, yet clumsyly turn off my recording. I turn my chair around to face the tall joyful rabbit. They're grin growing as our eyes meet. I couldn't help but feel dread as a forced a smile. Now don't get me wrong, Rai is sweet! I know they won't hurt me it's just... The unknown is terrifying to me. I constantly feel this dread around them like something is different about them specifically. Something much deeper. I quietly return the hello as they begin asking me if I'm willing to teach them today.

"Listen, Rae" I let out a sigh as I lean back in my chair. "Like I said many times I'm still not sure about this- I'm not sure if my boss would appreciate me doing that. It's really nothing against you it's just... you know.. protocol...? They might consider it to be a dangerous position for a animatronic to be aware of these things. I have contacted them and I'm still waiting on a response- and I know you seem really excited to learn and I enjoy your company so so much. I just- please be patient with me. I promise I'll do my best I just-" I let out a sigh in annoyance at the realization I began rambling once more. Rae gave me a confused yet hopefully look.

"I don't completely understand why you want to know this- I would highly appreciate it if you would enlighten me. Maybe then I can help you on your mission! Whatever that mission is- me understanding your situation might help me a little better and helping you...if I can. I don't want to be pushy but I would really appreciate it- you know because- sorry. Rambling." I fell quiet as Rae's eyes met mine, they slowly began to speak. They had a stern look on their face which shook me to my core.

"Okay, I'll tell you but it's a lot."

619 WORD COUNT

HELLO HELLO!! YOUR AUTHOR HAS RETURNED AND I'M VERY SORRY ABOUT THE VERY VERY LATE STORY! I SAW YOU ALL ASKING FOR UPDATES AND IT'S MEAN SO MUCH TO ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T HAD THE CONFIDENCE TO RESPOND. JUST KNOW, KNOWING YOU WANT TO READ MORE IS MAKING ME WANT TO TRY. I HOPE YOU'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF AND I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!! ALSO I'M GOING TO ADD A LITTLE FUN FACT HERE!!

CJ FROM PARTS AND SERVICES IS ACTUALLY A LITTLE BIT OF A HINT ON WHAT I'M LIKE! CJ IS A CHARACTER I MADE BASED OFF OF HOW I PERCEIVE MYSELF! A BUBBLY CHARACTER WHO GETS A LITTLE TOO MUCH INTO THE THINGS SHE ENJOYS AND CAN RAMBLE ON AND ON.