10

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GORE AND DESCRIPTION OF DEATH⚠️

My eyes slowly flutter open, blinded by a bright light. I hiss slightly as my eyes slowly adjust to the sudden brightness. I slowly try to sit up but find that I can't move. I begin to look around the room the best I can. Luckily my head isn't strapped down so I can turn it side to side. As I excamined my surroundings I realized where I was. I'm in parts and services. Slowly I look down to find my wrists and legs strapped to the chair in the protective cylinder. My (e/c) eyes widening as fear rushed through my body as I begin to struggle. Trashing around as much as I can but I quickly stop. A hiss escaping my lips as the straps start cutting into my skin.

"Hello?! I'm trapped down here! Hello!" I call out, my voice echoing through the halls. The sound of nothing but my own voice yelling back at me filled me with dread. As I start to once again examine my surroundings my eyes landed on something that made my blood run cold. A person in a rabbit suit sat at the computer, they had bright glowing red eyes. Their suit was covered in random patches of different fabrics. They wave at me causing a shiver to run down my spine.
"Who are you?!" I spit out, venom in my voice. They tilted their head at me as they slowly stand up, they put their finger up to the mouth of the mask as if they were saying "shh".

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING SHUSH! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
They stare at me for a minute before slowly reaching both their hands up, grabbing hold of the mask. They slowly slipped the mask off their head, once the mask was off they dropped into the ground. Vanessa stood before me an evil sadistic grin spread across her face, bloodlust in her eyes. I let out a trembling laugh. This can't be real.
"Funny joke, Vanessa. Now please let me out."

She shook her head at me and slams her hand down on the computer, not breaking eye contact with me as she does so. Her grin growing as the sounds of the machine turning on rung through my ears. The realization that she isn't joking and she means to kill sunk in as I begin struggling once more. Ignoring the shooting pain running through my body as the straps cut dipper into my skin.
"VANESSA PLEASE! DONT DO THIS! PLEASE!"
I sobbed out as I feel two metal claws clamp onto my head.
"VANESSA!"

I looked to her through tears in my eyes. Her face faded from the sadistic grin into a look of horror as her eyes winded as she starts typing into the computer.
"No! FUCK NO! (Y/n)!" She cries out as the world fades to black, the last thing I hear is my own screams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I eyes shot open as I scream out.
"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I look around and find myself in a charging chamber. Suddenly someone runs in and opens the chamber, it was Roxy. I fell to my knees as I tremble, holding my legs close to my chest. I sobbed softly as I rock back and forth. Roxy quickly kneeled down in front of me placing a hand on my shoulder as she pulls me into a hug. I didn't object as I leaned into her touch.

"Did you have a nightmare?" She asks in a soft tone. I could only nod in response, still too shaken up to speak. I hugged up to her as I sobbed softly. She just sat there, rubbing circles against my back.

"Would you want to talk about it?" I hesitate and slowly nod. I needed to tell someone about these dreams, they are terrifying.

651 WORD COUNT

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 10! SORRY IT IS SO SHORT!