Tapping noise kept ringing in my ear as I begin to stumbling through The dark. I don't know what it is but something just keeps tapping, tapping and tapping. The further I walk the louder the sounds get, I gripped my flashlight tightly in my hands as i searched the dark hallways and fear. My heart pounding as I begin trembling. Suddenly allowed crash brings out in the dark and I turn around screaming.
"Who's there?!"

No response just the sound of my own voice echoing through the Halls was all I heard. Even the tapping sound stopped. Suddenly the lights turn on. I found myself in a huge storage area. It was nothing special but this place gives me the chills. Suddenly I thought someone breathing against my neck as a males voice whispers into my ear.
"Boo"

I turn around quickly jumping back as I slap the person hard across the face. He cut his cheek as he began laughing at my response completely ignoring me slap. My eyebrows scrunch up as I tried to examine the man's features, he's familiar. I don't remember him though.. he was nearly over and laughter when suddenly his head jolted up as he looks up at me with him psychotic looking his eyes. He didn't stop laughing. He stood up once more, he towered over me as his laughter is slowly died down.

Something about him isn't right, whatever it is it fills me with this dread. I begin stumbling backwards trying to get away from this guy. He quickly followed my pace stepping forward each time I stepped back. Soon I fell to the ground and started trying to scoot away from him but suddenly something caught my eye. A knife appeared in his hands from thin air, my eyes widening at this as I look up to him.
"Who are you? What do you want from me?!"

Suddenly he neals down in front of me, waving the knife in my face almost in taunting way. His grin grew at the fear on my face. He slowly spoke.
"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what I've done.. and my plans for you. (Y/n) or should I say- Rae. You don't need to know who I am. You just need to know that I have big plans for you. Big plans! It's exciting. I think you will hate them."

"That's not exciting. I hate them there's no way in hell exc-" he suddenly cuts me off as he holds the knife to my throat.

"It's exciting for me. Not you. I don't really have to explain but seeing your reaction to what is going to happen to you I love that even more. So here's what's going to happen- you've met my creation Vanny. My pawn Vanessa. Moon's corruption. The others corruptions. Sadly Freddy and sun seem to be unfazed but- it's going to be harder to corrupt you but I'll find a way. Since you have a human soul in there." He says that he taps my forehead still holding the knife to my neck.
"Though that will make it even better.. the emotional damage you'll have to go through as you watch you. Well not you. But watch the host you're in kill and torture others. The psychological damage that you'll go through seeing that- that makes it even better. At that point I'm not just hurting them I'm hurting you. Like Vanessa. That's why I made her do that to you. She liked you. She loved you, you were her family. I made her watch you suffer and die in her arms. Not a thing she could do. That will happen to you next. Just wait and see-"
Suddenly jolt forward in anger, completely forgetting about the knife. That just made me realize it didn't hurt though, I look to The Man as he grin grew at the realization that I realized this is all a nightmare.
"Why? Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's fun-...and I'm insane."

I open my mouth to cuss him out when suddenly I hear something. A voice calling my stage name. Freddy.
"RAE!?"

The man's evil grin grew at the sound of The voice.
"Looks like lover boys here-"

Everything starts to fade around me has the man whispers to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wakey. Wakey, (y/n)."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up to find myself in darkness. The only light coming from above me from the hole I fell down earlier. I groan and get up, started to stumble through the dark. The fall damaged one of my legs.
"Great now I need to go to parts and services- again." I huff, the thought of parts and services filling me with anxiety and dread.
"Freddy?" I call out, as I continue to stumble and limp through the dark halls.

As I'm wondering I spot a low glow up ahead. I sped up, hoping it was an exit or someone to help. As I inches closer, I could see more of what it was. Something purple laying on the ground under a plank of wood. I begin excamining the thing, my heart sinking as I spot something.

A purple rabbit ear. Quickly I pulled the plank off of it, to find Bonnie. The once happy and sweet rabbit..now completely destroyed. I kneel down and cup the side of his face, as I felt like sobbing.
"Bonnie?"

He was covered in claw marks and bite marks all over him. He was missing parts, his legs, an arm and his left ear. I couldn't hold back as I began sobbing as I hugged the animatronic bunny that I once called my friend. It didn't feel right that I am here. That I took his place and he is here just forgotten.
"Bonnie...I'm sorry- I'll help you. You'll be okay. I-... please...be okay. Please."

"Hello, (y/n). Do you like my gift?" A glitchy female voice spoke from behind me. I turn around to find Vanessa- no. Vanny. That man.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I left him here for you to find him like this- after what Montgomery di- oops. That's a secret nobody knows." Rage filled me as I shot to my feet, Monty?!

"Monty?! No..no. He wouldn't!... would he?" My voice cracking, disbelief laced my voice.
The rabbit tilted its head at me, a low chuckle escaping them.

"Who else could do this much damage?" They said as they geastured twords my friend. I shook my head, glaring at them.

"NO! Monty is our friend! HE WOULD NEVER-"

"but he would-"

I lost it. I lunged forward, my vision blurred and the next thing I knew I face planted on the ground. Vanny, loomed over as they kick my back. They whisper in a sinister tone.
"Ah- ah- ah. I wouldn't try that. I can and will use my power against you. Maybe even make you give Freddy the same fate Bonnie has- except you'll be the one hurting him. You wouldn't want that, would you?" I could only nod my head a response, in fear of what they can and will do do.

"Speaking of Freddy. He is near. So-...see you around (y/n)." With that they disappear into darkness, just as fast as they appeared. I set up as I heard Freddy calling me. Feeling of dread filled my every being. What are his plans with me... What will he make me do?.. I glance over at Bonnie once more before running off. Taking a mental note on where he is so I can come back try to help him but for now I need to get away from him. Freddy doesn't need to see him in this state. I'll come back for you, Bonnie. I promise. I also need to talk to Monty about this...

1310 WORD COUNT

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! YOUR FRIENDLY AUTHOR HERE, HERE WITH ANOTHER UPDATE ALSO I WANT TO SAY ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR AND I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL YEAR AND WEEK AND DAY CUZ YOU DESERVE IT. I ALWAYS AM OPEN TO REQUESTS IF YOU HAVE ANY AND I HOPE I'M NOT ADDING TOO MUCH ANGST. I JUST LOVE THE ANGST!!!