22

I could feel her skeptical stare as I paced back and forth as I told my tell. I told her about Bonnie and how I know something is off about this place.
"So you see I feel extremely guilty about replacing Bonnie and he was a nice guy- he deserves a chance back!" I look over to her, only to be shocked to find her sitting up with a confused look on her face.

"You said he was a nice guy? How would you know, unless you met him. Which is physically impossible! Or I am reading into this too much but- you always gave me weird vibes. Something is different about you, isn't there" she said she slowly stood up, without thinking I took a step back as I stammered over my words.

"Uh- well you see I- uh I- I just am really close to Freddy! Yeah! He told me all about him-"

She begins slowly walking towards me as I continue to back away soon my back hitting the wall. She looked up at me with a skeptical look on her face and she continues.

"I've always felt like there was something different about you. I don't understand why but you and Freddy- you two are really different. It's almost as if you are alive. I know you guys are programmed to be like that but at the same time it doesn't feel the same with you two. Like right now it feels like I'm talking to a real person, I can feel a presence with you though I don't feel that with the others. Yes I feel Monty stare on me but no I don't feel like he's alive. What are you?"

And then without thinking I told her everything. Absolutely everything. Who I am what happened to me and about him. I told her about how he plans something with me. How I'm become one of his ponds but I refuse to be one. I'm my own person. Not some pawn on a chessboard. I'm a person. I'm me.

I'm

(Y/n)

She stared at me and shock after I finished my rant, tears of welding up in her eyes as she hugged me.
"I'm sorry that happened to you"

I was taking off guard as I hugged her back as I began crying with her. I don't know why but seeing her cry caused me to.

402 WORDS

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! LIKE BEFORE I ONCE AGAIN HIT A BRICK WALL WITH WRITING. I'VE ALSO BEEN OUT OF COMIC-CON WHICH I WON FIRST PLACE FOR MY SON DROP COSPLAY. SO HOO HOOO!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SUCH A SHORT ONE.