16

Vanessa's POV

⚠️This chapter contains triggering subjects, gore, death, manipulation and abuse⚠️

I stumbled through the darkness calling out to it. This has become a daily routine for me but I will never get used to the anxiety being here gives me. Trapped in my own mind with a monster. Not knowing what it's next plan will be. How will it terrize me today? After what felt like hours of running I spotted something. A spotlight. As I slowly approached the dimly lit spotlight, circus music started playing around me. It got louder as I approached the light. Once I took one step into the spotlight everything went silent. My heart started racing as I begin to examine my surroundings but all I could see was darkness.

Soon I came face to face with it. The anomaly appeared in front of me out of thin air. A loud static sound filled my ears causing me to scream out in pain as I fell to my knees, covering my ears. After a few seconds the static stopped, hesitantly I removed my hands from my ears to find them covered in blood. My blood. The rabbit loomed over me, it's purple eyes burning into my soul as it begins to laugh at me.
"How pathetic, Vanessa. You're so pathetic. It's sad- yet hilarious." It spoke as it kneeled down to face me, it grabbed onto my chin forcing me closer so it could get a better look. It prides itself on the misery it brings to people. This anomaly it makes my blood boil. My face turned red in rage as I go to punch it but it glitches away. I fall forward, I was about to hit the ground when I feel it grab onto my ponytail, yanking me back. Crying out I grab at it's hands as it yanked at my ponytail. It felt as if it was about to rip it out of my head.
"Now, now. Vanessa. You know that's a big no no. You don't. Touch. The. Bunny." It hissed as it moved where it could face me, still holding onto my ponytail. It grinned at the sight of my face. That face.

"No! I'm sorry! Don't do something stupid please!" I cried out at the realization that it thought of something. That's the face it gets when comes up with a way to hurt someone. I knew the begging wouldn't work but- I needed to try. It grinned wider, as it yanks at my ponytail once more. A shooting pain ran through my head, screaming out I fell to the ground. Warm tears streaming from my face as I cup my hands over my head. The feeling of a hot liquid ran through my fingers. I begin to get feel around on my head. My ponytail was gone. I hesitantly looked up to find it holding up my blood soaked ponytail. I wanted to scream out but I couldn't.
It threw my ponytail down, it landing at my feet. I quickly pick it up as I scrabble to my feet. As I begin to scream up at it.
"You! You monster!"

"I may be a monster but I'm not that cruel. I gave it back, Puppet. Now. Why were you searching for me?"

"I want to know why you attacked him! First you killed (y/n) now you're after their brother!" He suddenly charged forward, I shut my eyes waiting for impact but nothing came. I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in the Pizza Plex. I begin to wonder around and find myself. I was giving a tour to (y/n). This is my memory of meeting them. The room faded around me and I found myself in the security office with the other me and (y/n). They sad at the desk together as they laughed and chatted.

"Have you ever- fell in love with an animatronic?" (Y/n) asked while laughing. The other me laughed as she shook her head.

"Nope! Have you ever- been fired for something someone else did?" She asked (y/n) in return. We played never have I ever often. The scenery once again changed around me.

I found myself the main stage area. The other me sat at the table with my other coworkers as they sang Happy Birthday to me. Chica and (y/n) walked up with a cake, sitting it front of the other me. They made that cake for me... It took them days.

Everything once again faded around me. I kept on shown memories of our friendship growing over the time they worked here. The memories of how I grown to consider both
(y/n) and Joseph as family. Tears weld up in my eyes as I began to cry softly to myself, shutting my eyes tight. Suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder,my eyes immediately shot open in fear. (Y/n) stood in front of me, a warm yet sympathetic smile spreading across their lips.
"Hey Van Van? Are you okay?"

The side of my past friend broke me. I begin to sob hysterically as I threw myself into their arms. I hug up to them as I slowly return the hug. They started patting my back trying to calm me down.
"Shh- Van Van. You're okay. You're okay." They whisper sweetly to me, they slowly pull away so they can face me. They wipe my tears away as they smile more. Their (e/c) eyes glistening.
"Van Van. You're okay. You're not the one who died that day."

My eyes widened that their words.
"W-what?" Their eyes and they became pitch black his blood started sleeping from them like tears. Their smile growing unnaturally wide. I start backing away and begin to speak.

"I said you're not the one who died that day. You act as if you're the victim but you killed me. You probably enjoyed it too. Didn't you, Van Van? Didn't you ENJOY KILLING ME?"

"NO!"

"YOU DID NOW YOU'RE AFTER MY BROTHER! YOU'RE A MONSTER! A MONSTER!" I turn around to run but I come face to face with Joseph. His face was covered in a scowl as he punches me hard. I cover my mouth with my hand as I begin coughing into it, a tooth falling into my hand. Joseph begins screaming at me now too.

"YOU KILLED THEM? YOU KILLED THEM AND WERE GOING TO KILL ME? VANESSA- YOU'RE SICK- I HATE YOU"

"NO! I DIDN'T! I SWEAR-"
Suddenly Joseph falls to the ground, blood surrounding him. I run to decide to find he had been shot. I try to put pressure on it but freeze when I find a gun in my hand. Throwing the gun to the side I start putting pressure on the wound. Joseph continuing to blame me saying I wanted to hurt him. Then he vanishes. My breathing became heavy as I begin cry again. I stared down at my body hands as I start shaking.

"Why? Why would are you making me do this? Why?"

The anomaly spoke up once more this time not revealing itself.
"They were getting too close to the truth. It's also funny watching you suff-"

A sudden loud eating sound interrupted it.
"You're waking up."

"Bye. Bye, Puppet. See you soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot up in bed to find myself in a hospital room. Pain running through my body at the sudden motion. Suddenly someone runs over making me lay back down. It was Joseph. He gives me weak smile as tears continued to fall down his rosy cheeks.
"Be careful, Vanessa. You're really hurt right now and I don't want you to get worse."

"What happened?"

He sighs as he leans back in his chair. He began to explain how the new one animatronic attacked me in the parts and services. He said that I called him down there and he somehow got knocked out. When he came to he found it attacking me so he used his taser to short-circuit it.

I was also told I won't be able to go back to work for a while but once I get out Ill have to thank that animatronic for stopping it.

1369 WORD COUNT

HELLO! Hello! Author here! Thank you for joining me for chapter 16! I hope you're having a wonderful day! And remember I appreciate you!