A week has passed and I've been spending a lot more time with Moon. I've explained to him my situation I'm not really remembering a lot of things about myself so he's been reminding me. I've learned I have a little brother, he is named Joe but most people call him JJ. Well I didn't I called him JoJo's bizarre adventure and that's another thing I learned I like anime. Apparently I even got Moon into it. Moon also had no idea where I went. He believed I abandoned him so they had to explain to him what happened though I left out the part about Vanessa. Which is probably a good thing since he basically threw a temper tantrum. He poured out all the glitter glue. I don't know why that was his first thought to do but he and Sun was not happy about it.

Moon has helped a lot with reminding me who I am or- was? A lot of memories have been coming back. Though it feels as if I'm done with the puzzle but it also feels as if there's a lot of pieces missing.

As I was leaving the daycare I spot Freddy with the new security guy. Freddy had been avoiding me this whole week I've been trying to have time to talk to him about everything. Though every time I try to talk to him, he makes up an excuse and runs off.

I am determined though to talk to him.

"FREDDY WAIT UP!" I call out to him as I wave my arms in the air, it quickly catches both his and the security guards attention. Freddy gave me an awkward wave while all the security guard just glared at me. I don't know why but this security guard seems to be very skeptical of me. I run over to Freddy and smile up to him.

"I finally was able to catch up to you! I really need to talk to you Freddy it's important-" He nods and looks over to the security guard before speaking.

"Okay we can talk in a bit but- have you met the new security guard?" He says as he gestures to him, I look over and nod.

"I've met him- sorta but Freddy this is really im-"

"This is Joseph. Joseph this is Rae the rabbit." He says as he ruffles my hair and I pout up at him, crossing my arms slightly.

"Nice to meet you, Joseph. Now Fre-"

Suddenly I was interrupted by Joseph speaking up.
"Shit! Vanessa needs me, guys! I'll be right back!" He runs off in the direction, I go to speak but then I realized something that caused me to freeze up. He ran off in the direction of parts and services. I look from Freddy to the direction the security guard ran.
"Freddy I'm sorry but- I need to go. Right. now!"

Pretty starts to ask me what's going on but I had already ran off. It's probably just it all in my mind but I don't want this guy to face the same fate I did. My running slows down to a walking speed as I get closer to parts and services. I stand in front of the door hesitating when suddenly I hear a loud crash from inside. I run into the room to find the security guy on the ground and her standing over him. Vanessa was wearing her weird rabbit suit again her back was to me and she held a metal pipe. That sight did something to me. Everything came back to me all of a sudden. Everything. All of them memories I made when I was alive. Before I knew it I charge forward and tackled her to the ground.

My vision became red and glitchy as I attacked her. My head was pounding as the glitching sound started screeching at me but I fought through the pain. I can't let her do this to anyone else. I begin sobbing as I start punching at her. She quickly started fighting back hitting me with the pipe. In the process her mask fell off. Suddenly an alarm started going off but I just kept on attacking her.

Allowed popping sound rung out as my body fell to the ground. My eyes start over to where the sound came from to find Joseph standing there with a taser in hand. He short circuited me. I go to call out to him but I can't move. I can't move!

Please run...

I'm sorry...

JoJo.

Then everything went black.

762 WORD COUNT

HELLO! HELLOOO! I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY AND ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY! YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND DESERVE A GREAT DAY!