⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GORE AND DESCRIPTION OF DEATH⚠️

Freddy had led me to his room and I could help but wonder around it. Examining the room around me I walk up to the vanity to find that missing flyer hanging up. I look over the image, they looked like they were in their early twenties. They had a kind smile and beautiful (e/c) eyes. Their hair was (h/c) and was (h/l). They seemed so happy in the photo. My eyes scan over the paper as I start reading the information. Their name was (y/n) they were a twenty year old security guard who went missing. I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion as the feeling of deja y came back. They seem so familiar. I reach out to touch the paper when Freddy grabs it. He tucks the flyer into the drawer as he looks to me.

"Who is that?" I ask and he shrugs it off as he walks over sitting on the couch. I huff and follow him, sitting next to him. We fell silent before I got the conference to speak again.

"Did something happen to them? Something you don't like talking about?" I look from my feet back up to Freddy, he was staring down. He hesitantly nods his head as he looks back up to me.

"They probably ment a lot to you-"

"They were my world. I was head over heels in love with them but-" He trails off as he leans his head in his hands, sighing.

"She was murdered here. I found her body- it was horrible. I don't know who did it or why. I just know if I ever find out who hurt them I will kill them. An eye for an eye, right?" He says as he looks up to me, a mix of anger and sadness filled his eyes. I carefully put my hand on his shoulder as I look into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that ,Freddy. I couldn't imagine how that would feel-" He nods slowly and looks back down to his hands. He was lost in thought as he hands turn into fists as he began to shake. I slowly scoot closer and pull him into a hug, he tenses up at my sudden action but slowly relaxed as he hugs back. He hid his face in the crook of my neck as I rub his back softly.

Freddy's POV

I leaned into their hug, trying to calm down but the memories of that day kept flooding into my head. It was two years ago.

I was in Bonnie's bowling alley with Bonnie and (y/n). We were all joking around when
(y/n) looked to their phone. They sighed and stood up, brushing themselves off. They look over to us and smile softly.

"Hate to be the BEARer of bad news but duty calls. I'll be back as quick as possible. okay, honey bear?" They say as they wink at me causing me to become flustered. My ears wiggling as I hide my face in my hands. I heard them giggle as Bonnie teasingly elbowed me. They love making me flustered. I look back up to find they had left already. As I look over I find Bonnie grinning at me and I shub him slightly.

"You are in love with them, aren't you?" He says in a teasing voice. I let out a huff and look away, I can't even deny it. I am.

"Okay! I am. They are just so- words can't even describe how wonderful I think they are!"

"You should tell them how you feel, Freddy."

"What? I can't. That wouldn't work out. I'm an animatronic and they are a human security guard! They would probably laugh at me or- or- I don't know! Explode?" I scream as I jump up from my sit, he leans over as he starts historically laughing at me.