23

The day has come. I brought Bonnie back up to parts and services so CJ can work up on them. She seemed thrilled to be helping me. Though I have a feeling something's going to go wrong I haven't heard from that guy again. That thing that threatened me. I wonder what they mean they have big plans for me.

CJ asked me for some privacy yes she worked on Bonnie so I began walking around the pizza Plex. Soon spotting Monty, anger built up in me as I ran over to confront him. He. Killed. Bonnie.

I ran over to him and jabbed him in the chest as I start to accuse him of destroying Bonnie. He quickly began denying it but I brought up the evidence. Only Monty can destroy something metal so easily.

He began to become nervous as he asks to speak to me alone I of course said no but.. the way he looked at me. I hesitantly said yes and followed him like an idiot. Once we were alone he began to tell me the real story of what happened that night all those years ago.

Years Before

Monty Pov

It was the end of the day after another long day of performing for birthday boys and girls or just snotty brats. As I walked back to my I spotted (Y/N) walking by with Freddy. They wore a grin on grin on their face as they made jokes. They were leading Freddy back to his room for lockdown. Suddenly I spot Bonnie sneaking off in the distance.

I will followed behind him just to see what he was doing. He should like the rest of us be getting ready for lockdown. I wandered through the dark soon coming upon a lit room and inside was Bonnie and a young girl. she had her hair up and pigtails and was sobbing up to Bonnie. "What do you mean now that the building is locked im stuck here? I want to go home!" She cried as Bonnie tried to calm her down, he kneeled down hugging her.

"It's okay, it's all going to be oka-"

My vision became blurry, was my charge low? No, full charge. What's happening?!

"Hello... Montgomery...we are going to have some fun"

When my vision returned I found myself standing in front of Bonnie the child now missing. Bonnie was completely destroyed...even worse. By my hands.

I had to think quickly and hid what was left of Bonnie.

419 WORD COUNT

HELLO! HELLO! THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME FOR CHAPTER 23- sadly it seems I'm having a bad case of writers block.