12

As I walked back to the bowling alley the lights suddenly turn off. Leaving me in pure darkness except for a little light coming from my eyes. So it's not enough light to see far ahead of me so I start blindly walking through the dark, stubbing over things as I do so.

I freeze when I hear something in the dark scurrying around. I start to examine my surroundings, squinting my eyes trying to get a better look. Whatever it is sounds like it is circling me like a shark to it's prey and whatever it is seem as to be keeping is distance so I can't spot It.

Suddenly all the sounds fell silent. I scan my surroundings once more before turning around only to be faced with an animatronic that looks a lot like Sun but he looked like a moon. His eyes glowed a bright red. He tilted his head at me causing it to spin like a wheel on a car as he lets out a horsed laugh.
"Hello-" He says softly, unlike Sun his voice sounded raspy while Sun sounded cheery and energetic. Though like Sun he doesn't seem to know personal space.

I start backing away from him, each step I took backwards he took a step forward breaking the space I created between us. Soon I find myself backed against a wall. He suddenly held his hand out to me. The sudden movement causing me to flinch, my eyes dart down to his hand then back up to him. He rolls his eyes as he grumbles something.

"Its a handshake. Do you know what that is?" He spoke in an annoyed tone as I hesitantly shake his hand. He grumbles something as he pulls his hand away from me as he starts to speak again. "You know what, you're quite rude."

My eyes widened at his words. I felt anger boil up as I poke his chest plate.
"Rude? Me? I'm not rude! You just scared the shit out of me! You could have came up and said hi!"

"I did do that-"

"No! You did not do that. You snuck around me like I was some fucking prey-" His eye twitches as he clasps a hand over my mouth. He leaned in close as he held my muzzle shut.

"Do NOT speak to me like that! How are you even talking like that?! We are not programmed with such- such FOWL language. You disgusting- little rabbit thing?!"

This is familiar.

I shut my eyes tight as I tried to remember. What is it? Come on Rae think!

He let go of my muzzle as he steps back. He said something, what did he say? His voice his muffled. Suddenly I hear a voice in my head.
"(Y/n) why are you awake?" It's him!

My eyes shot open as the memories of this animatronic flooded back to me. I smiled big and hugged up to him. He was shocked at my sudden action as he tried to pry me off of him as I continued to cling to him.
"Get off! Get off me- you weird thing! Stop it!"

"Moon! I remember you! I really remember you!" He kept trying to pry me off him as he screams back at me in annoyance.

"How? You've never met me and I don't know you!"

"You just don't realize it's me! Um- how can I show you who I a- I know! How do you organize a party for the moon?" He stops fighting to pry me off as he stares at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you organize a party for the moon?"

He takes a minute, tapping a finger against his chin as he thought long and hard about the question.
"I don't know?"

"You just planet!" I shout as I do jaz hands at me, a grin spreading across my face. He stares into my eyes with a confused look on his face, his eyes winded as the words finally sunk in.

"Wait- wait! You just-" He stutters over his words.

"It's me, Moon. It's (y/n)." He tenses up slightly and looks over my face. His permanent smile made it so hard to read his expressions, he slowly lifts his hand up to the side of my face. I stare up at him in confusion.
"Moon what are yo-" I was cut off by moons hand colliding with the side of my face. He hit me! He hit me so hard that my head turned to the side. I look back to him as I put my hand up where he hit me.

"DONT LIE TO ME LIKE THAT!" He shouted as he shubs me slightly.

"I am (y/n)!"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

"Moon- calm down." He goes to yell but I speak up before he gets the chance.
"Moon. We were best friends. You told me how you never had a best friend before because everyone one fears you. Your favorite movie is Tarzan but only for the death scene. You are extremely ocd yet at the same time you want to knock everything over in rage. Why? Because you are angry everyone treats you like a villain but love su-"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?!"
He screams, his voice was full of rage and pain. He slams me against the wall as he wraps his hands around my neck. Our eyes met as he began to sob.
"How do you know all this? How?"
I sigh and give him a weak smile.

"Because Moon, you told me."
He stares at me as his sobbing became hysterical, he hesitantly removes his hands from my neck but quickly pulls me into a hug.  I returned the hug, patting his back trying to console him. He hid his face against my shoulder. "If this is a joke. I hate you but- if you're really (y/n). If you're really back. Please- never go again. I missed you. Everyone has." He whispers as he tightens the hug.

"It's no joke and I'll never leave again if I have a say in it. I promise."

1025 WORD COUNT

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! AUTHOR HERE TO SAY ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND APPRECIATED!