14

I sat at a table with a beautiful birthday cake before me with the words
"happy birthday, (y/n)!" in (f/c) icing on it. I look up to find myself surrounded by friends and family all singing happy birthday to me. A bright smiles spread across my face as I blow out my candles. Shutting my eyes I silently wish for my first day of work to go well. Suddenly I felt someone nudge my stomach causing me to look up to them. It was Joseph my annoying little brother or AKA Joe. I love calling him JoJo because it annoys him so much.

"What did you wish for?"
He grins at me as he spoke. I roll my eyes and poke his nose.

"Joe Joe, you know if you tell your wish it won't come true." He furrowed his eyebrows at the name and pulled my arm slightly.

"Come on! Tell me!"

"Fine! Fine! I wished my first day of work will go well. I'm really nervous."

"Really? That's so stupid!"
I only rolled my eyes at him as he goes on the rant about how I could have went with any other wish but I wished for a good time at work. Settling mom calls from across the table I'm telling JoJo to stop bothering me. I look over to him with a shit eating grin and stick my tongue out at him. Which in response he quickly grabs a big chunk of my cake and slams it into my face.

He fell over laughing as I wiped some of the cake off with my hand, I look to him stun for a minute before and evil grin spread across my face. I started laughing as I chased after him.
"Get back here you tird! I'm going to get you back for tha-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to find myself once again strapped down in the parts and services chair. My head was still unattached to my body. Once I realize this I started trashing around as I cry out.
An alarm started going off as CJ ran to my side. She quickly grabbed hold of my hand trying to calm me down.
"Woah! Woah, Rae! Calm down. You're okay." She spoke so calmly even though I could easily hurt her if I tried. I slowly calm down once I realized it was her but I didn't like the situation I was. I couldn't turn my head to look at her. Once I was calmed down she went back to the computer. After a minute the machines started to turn on again as it started to reattach my head. I started counting down from hundred to distract myself.

Once I got to sixty it was all over. The procedure was done and CJ was now at my side. She gave me a warm smile as she starts to unstrap me. I hesitate before speaking up, there's something I need to know.

"Is Joseph okay?"
Her smile faded as she stared at me in shock, which only panicked me more. I quickly set up which caused her to step backwards, fear spreading across her face so I sat back.
"Is he okay? Please tell me."

She takes a deep breath and sighs, a weak smile spreading across her lips has she looks into my eyes.
"He is fine just shaken up. Vanessa though- she is hurt bad. She is in the hospital- she isn't dieing though and she isn't mad at you at all! She said you malfunctioned so don't worry! You aren't getting scrapp-"

"Vanessa was hurting him."
CJ's blue eyes widened at my words. She grabs onto my hands as she looks into my eyes with a serious look.

"What did you say?"

"She was hurting Joseph." She let go of my hands. As she started pacing around the room begining talking to herself. After a minute of her walking around she looks back to me.
"I'll get someone to look into it, okay? You can go but- I'm going to call Freddy to come get you. Just to make sure you don't malfunction and hurt someone else."

"But-"
Before I can get my sentence out she walks out of the protective cylinder and shut the door behind her. I sat back and huffed but soon I parked up at the realization that I'm going to get time to talk to Freddy. FINALLY!

Soon Freddy walked in and the protective cylinder opened, I ran out of the cylinder and basically tackled Freddy to the ground. CJ started to panic until she realized I was just hugging him. After a minute of just standing there she awkwardly sneaks out of the room as I sob against Freddy.
"F-Freddy! I missed you. I missed you so much!" He laughed awkwardly as he pride himself out of the hug. He looks into my eyes as I continue to sob I hesitantly reach out and put a hand against the side of his face. He opens his mouth to object but I interrupt him.
"

Honey bear- I missed you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't remember. I do now. I remember us. I remember me."

"What are you taking about, Rae?"

"Freddy. It's me. (Y/n)- I'm here."
He tenses up, I once again hug up against him. After a minute he pushes me off him, he slowly gets up and helps me up to my feet. He  suddenly grabs onto my shoulders as he stares into my eyes.

"I- tell me something only (y/n) and I would know."

I stand there for a minute trying to come up with something to say. He rolls his eyes slightly and goes to walk away but I quickly grab onto his hand causing him to turn back to face me in shock.

"We wrote Monty was here on Bonnie's forehead and he believed Monty did it. We were going to confess but by the time we had the chance he had already challenged Monty to a bowling match so we just didn't. It was funny to watch them- we couldn't stop lau-"
Freddy put both hands on the sides of my face as he pulls me close as he kisses me. My eyes flutter shut as I melt into the kiss.

We soon sperated from the kiss, staring into each other's eyes. He leans his forehead against mine as he whispers to me.
"I love you, (y/n)"

"I love you too, honey bear."

1083 WORD COUNT

HELLO! How are you? Have you enjoyed the story so far? I hope you are having a wonderful day/night!