24

A week passed since I passed Bonnie over to CJ. Though she hasn't had time to work on Bonnie. Since everyone was getting ready for this Christmas celebration. CJ was working on programming the new Christmas carols into each of us while Freddy and the rest were in charge of decorating the Pizza Plex.  I went to help Freddy when Monty came up and grabbed my arm. he pulled me out of the room and said he needed to tell me something. I didn't want to talk to him after what he did to Bonnie. I shoved past him and went back outside to celebrate with my friends.

That night we all decided to have a small get together and celebrate the holidays. I sat at a table by myself when someone walks over and sits across from me. I look up to find Sun. He grinned at me as he slid a brightly colored box with glitter covering it to me.

"For me?"
He would nod as I felt my heart melt at how adorable his gift was. The box was obviously decorated by him. I slowly open the box and inside was three clay figures. One looks like me, and the other two were Sun and Moon. I started to tear up as I look up to him.
"Thank you Sunny!" I chimed and nods. He then would speak up. "And Moon"

I laugh and nod "thank you Sunny and Moony. I'm happy to have you as friends." I slowly take out a small box from my bag and scooted over to him, taking him by surprise. He opens it quickly as he throws the wrapping paper everywhere thrilled to get to the gift. He squeals as he pulls out the gift, it was a friendship bracelet. I held up my wrist showing I was wearing the other one and he squealed more. He would automatically put on the bracelet, he would then get up and skip around the room showing off the bracelet to anyone who would give him the light of day.

After a minute CJ would approach me a big grin on her face. "I know there isn't much progress with Bonnie and that's probably not what you want to hear but it's the holidays and- uh- I need to stop babbling. Here. I know you like anime." CJ said as she passed a bag to me. I opened the bag to find a JoJo's bizarre adventure figurine. I grinned as I got up and gave her a hug. "Thank you. For everything..."

428 word count

Thank you for reading and happy holidays! Don't worry there will be another holiday episode with Freddy ;)