[2-4]

Alright! It's been..About two months- I think..

Amity has settled in much better now knowing her parents are alright, Seven actually went back to Earth to stay with Alador and Odalia, and now it's time for school. "When's your next break?" Luz asked, fixing Amity's shirt.

"November 20th to the 26th." Amity recalled. "It's Thanksgiving break, but I won't be back with you till the 26th since I'll be helping my parents prepare the Thanksgiving dinner."

Luz sighed, "That's fine, but I won't be letting you go til you have to get back."

"I know." Amity adjusted her backpack. "Do I look weird?"

"Weirder than weird."

"Good." Amity smiled.

Luz slid off a bracelet, handing it to Amity, "Lesbian bracelet. Boys might still flirt but I'll curse them when you find out their names." Luz kissed Amity's forehead. "Que tienes cuidado."

Amity nodded, "Gracias Amor." Amity kissed Luz's cheek. "Regreso pronto."

Luz whined, giving Amity a tight hug, "I love you. Don't find anyone else."

"Wouldn't dream about it." Amity hugged Luz back tightly. "Keep in touch."

"I will. Take care." Luz flicked her wrist, Owlbert being summoned. "Oh and while you're studying, try to figure out where Parangutirimicuaro is."

Amity paused, "Lo siento- Otra vez-?"

"Parangutirimicuaro, I want you to find out where that's at while you study history." Luz pat her head. "I've done my fair share, and I want to take you someday. It was burried in a volcano and I heard it's pretty popular."

The bright yellow bus pulled up, hissing as it slowed, the doors opening. Amity nodded slowly, "Okay. Okay I'll research on that." Amity looked back. "My bus is here, I'll see you soon." Amity quickly kissed Luz's cheek. "I love you, I left the oven on--" Amity snapped. "What was I forgetting?"

"Your bus pass?"

Amity felt her pockets, "Shoot-"

Luz held it out, "I might visit you sometime in October, I have a week off. Now go, you'll be late."

Amity kissed Luz again before taking her bus pass, hopping on the bus, "Oh, don't forget the oven--"

"Yes Amity, I'll remember." Luz nodded. "I put your lunch in your bag, if I find out you didn't eat your--"

"Okay bye!" Amity walked deeper in to the bus.

Luz rolled her eyes, "Don't share or throw anything away! I made your lunch with love!!"

The bus's doors closed, creeping forward as Amity was it's last pickup. "Yeah yeah." Amity sat at a window seat, waving at Luz. "I'll eat my veggies, but you have to make me dinner tonight."

"I'll treat you out."

Amity ooed, "Okay that works-- Bye Luz!"

"Adios Querida." Luz blew Amity a kiss. "After tonight I go home!"

"Bye!!"

The bus zoomed off, Luz waiting for it to be out of sight before petting Owlbert. "Alright, ready?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity's first day was..Normal. As in, that one normal kid in anime, normal. "I'ma miss you.." Amity mumbled.

"You talking to my heater hands or me?" Luz asked.

Amity paused, "Definitely you-"

Luz kissed Amity's head, the Blight tensing up, "Where does it hurt now?" Luz asked.

"Stomach..I shouldn't have eaten earlier.."

"You can eat whatever you want when you're on your period Amity, I'm always going to be here for you." Luz kissed her face, moving her hand up. "Be grouchy with me."

Amity hissed quietly, gripping Luz's shirt, "Mugh-"

Luz hushed her, kissing her cheek, "I know honey..I'll care for you tonight, but I go home tomorrow morning. I'll make your breakfast and lunch, but then I'll leave once you enter school.."

Amity nodded slowly, "It's alright..I think the pain will only be bad for today.."

Luz kissed her cheek, "I will cancel my plans to go home if you need me Amity.."

"No no..You should go home tomorrow.."

"Querida." Luz placed her hand on Amity's thigh. "I will drop everything just to make sure you're okay."

"Mm.."

Luz moved her hand back up, moving it over Amity's stomach, the Blight sighing shakily. "I can stay til your period is over, count this as part of your early Christember present."

"Whatever it takes just so the pain isn't that bad.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Hi Lucky." Luz passed the beast. "Bye Lucky."

"Huh- Hi Luz- Bye Luz-" The basilisk quickly waved. "Hey wait where are you going with Amity--"

"To the couch." Luz went down a few steps. "Why?"

"Cause you're carrying her like you want to marry.."

Luz looked back at her, "You think I don't??"

Seven jumped, "My apologies--"

Luz took Amity down the stairs, sitting with her on the couch. She lied Amity down, beginning her small commute, "I'll be right back, I-"

"NoO.." Amity whined. "CoMe BaCk-"

Luz walked back, "Let me get you a pill Amity."

"No.."

Luz picked Amity back up, taking her to the kitchen, finding the pill for her. Took some time, but Luz found it, a water, and made sure Amity took it. "Ya Querida?"

"Mm.." Amity hugged Luz. "You're such a big help Luz.."

"I know." Luz rocked Amity. "What you need me for Amity, I'll be."

"Just be mine.."

Luz cooed, "So cute~ Of course I'll be yours, I already am aren't I?"

"Mm." Amity nodded, kissing Luz. "I shall be yours forever, if you'll have me of course."

Luz kissed all over Amity's face, making her giggle and squirm, "You are worth every millisecond of my time and more. I love looking at your pretty face, I like having a weird girlfriend, and I love her giggle and smile and everything about her~"

Amity purred, grinning like an idiot as Luz kept giving her kisses. "Hehehe I'm so pampered~"

Luz hummed proudly, "You deserve to be pampered Amor. When you come back to the isles I'll treat you out to a date so fancy and cool you'll feel super rich."

Amity shook her head, "A picnic will make me feel rich. Rich people have a lot of free time Luz-"

"Well then Rich people are lazy." Luz did another round of kisses before lying Amity on the couch. "Okay Querida, this time I actually need to do this alone."

"Are you going to the bathroom?"

"I'm going to the bathroom."

Amity nodded, Luz kissing Amity's head again before walking towards and past the staircase. Amity sighed contentedly, "I hope nothing changes.."

To be continued.