[Epilogue.]

The End.

Lights went off, shining towards a gate which creaked open. "Alright. Here we go." Amity breathed out.

"Presenting, 2023 graduates!"

The crowd erupted in cheers, the fresh graduates beginning the walk towards their seats. "YEAH THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Luz cheered.

"Luz! Sit down you'll hurt yourself!" Amity exclaimed, then giggled.

"Energetic as ever ain't she?" Clara grinned, patting Amity's shoulder.

"That's her Luz alright." Vee smiled warmly. "What a momentous occasion, we're done. We're actually done..!"

Clara shrugged, "Eh, going to college right after so I'm not really excited. Another four years and I'll be graduating again."

"What if you're held back?" Amity teased. "Like in middle school."

Clara frowned, "It was a mistake. They spelt my name wrong and thought I was a new kid. It was not funny."

"I still find it hilarious." Amity snickered. "Well, this is me. I'll see you guys on the flip side, hm?"

"Knock em dead Sis." Vee smiled.

"Break a leg." Clara waved.

Amity walked towards the stage, her principal greeting her, allowing her access to the podium. As the students sat, the cameras pointed to Amity. "Well, we did it." Amity smiled. "I'm Amity Blight, student representative of graduating class 2023."

"YEAHHH!!!" Luz cheered.

The crowd giggled, Amity shaking her head lightly. "That's my girlfriend, she's very proud of me."

"I AM!! I LOVE YOU!!"

"Thank you Luz, I love you too." Amity cleared her throat. "I'm not going to lie, but this was hard. Master or words but I'm speechless, but I think that's a good thing.." She sighed. "We've been through alot, stressing to find our places in our next chapter of life. And I can't believe it. We actually did it."

"Some of us kind of didn't.." Someone mumbled.

"Some of us did, at least. Regardless, I'm proud of all of us for making it this far. Parents, guardians, thank you for taking us to school everyday. For taking care of us when we weren't able to, for yelling at us when we didn't know what 7 × 3 was."

More giggles.

"Classmates, friends alike, thanks. You made school less boring." Amity sighed, raising her head and smiling brightly. "Teachers, we appreciate your time and support for our education and life. We'll return the favor now, and make life a little easier when we leave and find jobs to change lives. Class of 2023, we've done our part. When this is over, say goodbye to your ID numbers cause we're passing em down!"

"I spent twelve years memorizing mine for nothinggg!!"

Amity giggled, "Amity Blight, 2023 graduate, signing off."

Whistles and cheers came from the families above, the principal stepping forward, patting Amity's shoulder, smiling warmly. "We will now start the handing of diplomas, ready your cameras and air horns."

. . .

Alador rose his head, looking around, perking at the sight of his daughter's purple hair. "Come here Pumpkin!" Alador held his arms out.

"Move it Grandpa, she's mine." Luz pushed him aside. "Amity!! I'm so proud of you!"

Amity squealed, jumping into Luz's arms, giggling when several kisses were planted over her face. "Thank you Luz! It feels so weird graduating twice!"

"It was weird when they said 2002." Odalia scratched her cheek, shaking her head. "Anyways, time for a victory dinner!"

Vee charged into Alador, the two falling back onto the pavement, "CLARA'S STAYING OVER THE NIGHT SO WE CAN GO ON A ROAD TRIP TOMORROW!"

"Sure..That's fine.." Alador grunted.

A herd of paparazzi rushed towards Clara, forcing people away, "Gosh, I asked Mom not to do this.." She sighed, taking the bouquet of flowers a worker offered.

She smiled the fakest, brightest smile she could manage, lights going off as pictures were taken. Vee rushed over, kissing Clara's cheek, giggling. "Hey Honey~!"

Clara smiled, kissing her cheek, "Hello My Darling~" Clara wrapped an arm around Vee's waist, pulling her close. "Alador said it was okay, right?"

"Mhm! We can get snacks for tomorrow after dinner, that sound good?"

"Yes, it sounds lovely. Are you joining me for photos?"

"Mm.." Vee glanced at all the photographers. "Do you want me to?"

"I wouldn't mind you in them, and would actually prefer it." Clara kissed her cheek.

Luz walked over, a giggling Amity in her arms, "Can my gorgeous girlfriend join in?"

"The more the merrier, but my girlfriend is better than your girlfriend." Clara hummed. "Is Ghost joining too?"

She struggled out of Luz's bag, shaking off and jumping onto Clara's shoulder, "Why wouldn't I? I'll put you all to shame!" She grinned. "Cheeseeeeee!!!!"

And with that, the lights flashed again, freezing a perfect moment in time. One day coming to an end, I have met my match, for that is all I have for you.

                        The End!