[2-42]

Wednesday.

Luz (who got her vespa back) went to pick up Amity and Ghost cause the kitten had a spa appointment as her killer claws had gotten too long. "Now listen, if you scratch at them-"

"Let them bleed out!" Ghost mewed.

Amity lightly hit her head, "Ghost no! Violence is not the answer!"

The palisman hissed, "But they're trimming my claws!!" She flexed her paws. "Why should I let them??"

"If they don't, they'll cut back on your paws and you won't be able to walk to your food bowl anymore." Amity kissed her head.

The kitten paused, "LUZ DRIVE FASTER!!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Hooty had to stay with Ghost, having gone into a tinier birdhouse to accompany the kitten so Luz was without a backpack. Yet her day was less interesting, as Hooty's and Ghost's was more entertaining. "You're all set Ghost!" The man clipped her bow-tie around her neck. "Your owner said you knew your way home, so off you pop!"

Ghost mewed, licking his thumb before hopping off the table, Hooty coughing up the money. "Oh my-" The man picked up the cash, patting Hooty. "Uh- Thank you odd bag- This is yours too isn't it?"

He picked Hooty up, Ghost sitting down, lifting one paw up. He slid the birdhouse on her, Ghost adjusting to the weight before mewing and trotting towards the door. The woman behind the desk opened it, waving Ghost goodbye. "Where to?" Ghost mewed.

Hooty extended slightly, peeking around. "My left..Your right hoot!"

Ghost turned, trotting down the street, getting a few odd glances. She knew she looked amazing, say it to her face losers. "Come here cute kitty~" A woman knelt down, rubbing her thumb and index finger together.

A literal cat-caller. Ghost nodded to her, continuing down the street. Hooty suddenly chirped, "Hey hey hey! Don't cross the street yet! Press the button!"

Ghost paused, looking at the posts. A man stood by her, adjusting his ear buds. Ghost walked closer to him, patting his foot. He flinched, looking down, "Hello~ What do you need little one?" He cooed.

The kitten lifted her paw to the street, mewing. He looked up, nodding, picking Ghost up. He pressed the button, waiting with her for another minute before the cars stopped and the sign changed. He crossed with Ghost, setting her down, "Off you go smart one." He scratched behind her ear before continuing down the street.

Ghost purred, glancing around, "Now where?"

"Go to the right a bit, hoot, and that street!" Hooty chirruped.

Ghost walked down the street, taking in the sights, Hooty admiring the blue sky. Sure, this place was hundreds of times dirtier than the isles, but the sights made up for it. Well, not entirely. Some sights were ruined by garbage being washed up on shore, plastic bags ruining landscape scenes, and the gas darkened some skies.

Hooty sighed, Ghost glancing back at him, "I know how you feel. I've lived here for about twenty years, the humans have tripled the amount of garbage they've left behind.." Ghost mewed. "More than doubled the population, and still haven't gotten any closer to heal the land they live on."

Hooty chirped softly, "Last time I was here with Eda..You could actually smell the difference..Nice clean air, animals thriving in the forests, and this street wasn't here, only woods. Now, I haven't seen a single tree.."

Ghost snarled quietly, "I hate humans. We were here first for crying out loud!" Ghost began to run. "I know dang well I could've kept this planet safer than everyone else! And robbers are stupid!"