[2-46]

Sunday.

Amity awoke in the Noceda residence to a wonderful smell. Steamed red bean buns, rice, rotisserie cockatrice, pancakes- Amity scrambled out of bed, running downstairs, Luz holding out a plate; Of veggies.

"Wuh-"

"Veggies first." Luz shook the plate.

"Why--"

"Cause I love you."

"If you love me you wouldn't give me veggies for breakfast!"

"If you love me you'll eat what your wonderful, future wife, is making."

Amity snatched the plate, glaring at Luz and gulping down the veggies. Luz offered another plate, taking the empty one back, "Go eat Amor, I'll bring you a fruit tea in a second."

"You're so sweet." Amity kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." Luz smiled.

Amity cooed and kissed her cheek a few more times before going to sit. Collector poked his food, humming softly, "I put this in my mouth." Collector blurted.

"Yes." Camilla nodded.

"Chew."

"Mhm."

"And swallow?" Collector looked to her.

"That's right Mijo." Camilla fixed the way he held the fork. "Do you want me to cut it for you?"

"Yes, please." Collector handed her the fork.

Hunter yawned as he walked over, King on his shoulder. "What do you want for breakfast..?" Hunter scratched King's cheek.

"Pancakes!!" He clapped.

Luz handed him and Hunter a plate with two pancakes, rice, and bean buns, pointing to the forks at the dining table. Hunter sat King in the baby stool, sitting by him, "You always prioritize us first, Luz." Hunter hummed. "Who's your number one?"

Amity perked, looking back at Luz, the witch flipping a pancake. "You might be expecting me to say Amity, but it's not." Luz turned, walking over, sliding the pancake on the plate on the table. "Mama comes first. She birthed me, raised me, and helped me through some of my worst times. Next is Hooty, cause he was the only one who could care for me at night when Papa was finally in prison."

Hooty chirped, nuzzling her cheek. "Is Eda next?" Amity asked, taking a big bite of her bean bun.

"Eda's last."

"Wut-"

"You're next Mi Amor." Luz kissed her cheek.

Amity smiled, "Though I'm a little sad that I'm not your number one, I do understand your reasoning." Amity cupped her cheek, kissing under her eye. "You should go to sleep, you've done too much for us when you should be resting."

"Later." Luz pushed her head down. "Keep eating, tell me when you want more."

"Amity eats al– WOAH!" Hunter moved back, a knife grazing his nose. "HEY-!"

Luz flipped her frying pan, raising it, "Finish that sentence Hunter–"

"It's a good thing!!--" He rose his hands. "She eats alot, it's good! It means she's healthy!"

"You think I don't know that?? My awesome girlfriend can bench press me and snap Collector's neck, Amity is more than healthy." Luz glared. "Apologize."

"For w-what?- I called your girlfriend healthy!"

"You implied my girlfriend ate too much. And I can kill you for that."