[2-12]

When Amity and Lucky got to school, Amity was forced to follow Lucky to find Clara. Took them five minutes, but Amity thought it was five years. Clara was talking with her popular friends, mostly about magazines as that's what they were interested in.

Amity sat down at a bench, watching Lucky build up the confidence to interrupt the conversation. "You got this." Amity convinced.

"I got this." Lucky repeated.

"You can do this." Amity went on.

"I can do this!" Lucky almost shouted.

"Go get her serpent!"

Lucky huffed, stomping towards Clara, poking her arm roughly. "Hm?" Clara turned to face Lucky, getting visibly excited. "Lucky!"

The basilisk crossed her arms, huffing quietly, "You left without giving me a hug yesterday, Clara.." Lucky uttered.

"Awh-" Clara said breathlessly. "Are you pouting?-"

Lucky clicked her tounge, weakly beating at Clara's chest, "I didn't get a hug!! Clara you left without giving me a hug!!"

"Which is very rude." Amity chimed in. "And improper, considering you're rich."

"That's hilarious--" A brunette, behind Clara, guffawed. "A hug?"

The other, a noirette, giggled, "From you? What a dream! That'll never happen."

Amity gently tapped Lucky's arm, the basilisk lowering both, holding Amity's hand. It was something Lucky was told to do if anyone in the Blight family (and Luz) tapped her arm. "Cut it out." Clara hissed. "I'm sorry Lucky, I didn't mean to forget.."

"Just don't do it again okay?" Lucky slipped her hand free from Amity's, taking Clara's. "I had to ask Luz and it felt like I was cheating on you for some reason. I felt guilty."

Clara held back a small squeal, nodding instead, "Mhm-- Don't worry about it--"

"Clara."

"Hm?-" She tried to look back at her friends, but she really didn't want to look away from Lucky. "Yeah??"

"Let's go. Eddie is on his way.." The brunette uttered.

Lucky perked up, looking back, both noticing the blonde nerd. "Ugh-" Clara cringed slightly. "That freak--"

Amity stepped back, Lucky looking up at Clara. "Freak?" Lucky clarified.

"I hate people like him.." Clara shuddered. "So uncomfortable to be around.."

Lucky pulled her hands close to herself, jerking back. "...--" Lucky backed up.

"Lucky?"

"Yo Lucky!" Eddie, the blonde nerd Clara just insulted, placed his hand on Lucky's shoulder. "I brought the Manga you requested! You can take it home, just bring it back in one piece yeah?"

Lucky glanced up at Clara, then smiled to Eddie, "Of course. Camp couldn't keep you from reading Manga could it?" Lucky teased.

He nervously laughed, lightly waving to the girls before pointing back, "The cafeteria is still open, we can grab some apples and head to the library before class if you want."

"What about me you little punk?" Amity grabbed him in an chokehold, rubbing his head with her knuckles. "Am I not deserving of some apples??"

He laughed, playfully elbowing Amity, "Course not! You're a rotten one yourself!" He pulled back, making a funny face to Amity before running off.

"He did not just do that--" Lucky gasped quietly.

"He totally just did." Amity cracked her knuckles. "Luz's training has prepared me for this moment!"