[2-32]

Sunday.

Camilla, was pissed when she opened up her phone. Not only was Alador sending her angry messages, but so was Odalia, and Lucky. "LUZ CLAWTHORNE NOCEDA!!"

"Si Mama?" Luz called back.

"DID YOU BREAK UP WITH AMITY!?"

"She broke up with me."

Camilla got out of bed, glaring at Luz's profile which currently said, Single. Camilla grumbled as she went downstairs, Luz plating omurice. "What happened." Camilla uttered.

"Well, I told her Kennedy and Poppy would be sent to farm. Then she started crying, told me we wouldn't be dating anymore til she got them back, and we were done." Luz placed the plastic covering over the omurice. "I'm assuming she's calmed down, so I'm heading over now."

Hooty fixed the bouquet of flowers, gently picking them up and offering them to Luz. "Plant food packet! Hoot it's in the white tulip!"

Luz nodded, taking the omurice and flowers, "Breakfast is in the fridge. I'll be home tonight." Luz kissed Camilla's cheek, walking towards the door.

King opened it for her, giving Luz a thumbs up before closing the door after she left. Luz hummed quietly, walking down the street with her gifts.

About ten minutes later, Luz carefully knocked on the door, stepping back. Steps came, then a huff, "No."

"Okay. I'll leave the gifts here then." Luz placed the container and flowers down. "Tell her Kennedy will be at my house tonight til Poppy comes, I'll be going with my mom to drop them off at the farm."

Luz bowed, turned, and left. The door opened, the witch glancing back, "Get in." Alador hissed.

"I can't see her anyways, Alador."

He jumped at the name, squeezing the door, "In."

Luz walked quietly towards him, picking up the gifts, Alador slamming the door when she entered. Luz flinched, biting her tounge to refrain from making a sound. "Upstairs."

"..." Luz nodded once, lightly trembling as she walked upstairs.

She took in a shaky breath before slipping in to Amity's room, "Go away.."

"Just dropping off apologies where they're needed.." Luz mumbled, her heart was still racing from the door.

Amity glared back at her, "I said, go away."

The witch flinched, dropping the gifts, "Ah shoot-" Luz grabbed her shaking hands. "I-I'm sorry give me a second-"

Luz knelt down, lifting up the container, humming nervously as her hands wouldn't move to pick the meal up. "Luz..?"

"Don't look-- I-I don't like being weak in front of you-- Give me a second okay?" Luz smiled, picking up the flowers.

Amity drew back, sitting up on her bed, getting off and kneeling down by, "Luz.."

"I-I'm fine- I promise- Nothing I can't handle--" Luz handed Amity the omurice and flowers. "Please excuse me-"

She stood, stumbling towards the door, "Luz-"

"Oh yeah-- Kennedy will be staying with me til Poppy comes, then we'll be sending them to the farm! I have to go now-"

Amity examined the gifts, opening the omurice, noticing the ketchup writing on it, "I'm sorry.." Amity mumbled, jumping when she heard a glass shatter.

"IF YOU CAN'T KEEP HER SMILING THEN YOU'RE NEVER ALLOWED BACK!!" Alador shouted.

Amity placed the stuff down, scrambling up, "Amity wishes for privacy, Alador. I will not push her to speak to me til she's-"

"I DON'T CARE! YOU PROMISED YOU'D NEVER MAKE HER CRY--"

"DAD DON'T SHOUT AT HER!" Amity exclaimed, trying not to fall down the stairs as she ran.

But, she was too late. A slap echoed in the home, then a sniffle. "I'm sorry.." Luz said, almost in a whisper. "I..I think it's time I go home.." Luz bowed, walking quietly past Amity and to the door.

"Luz--" Amity grabbed her wrist. "Let's go talk--"

The witch hid her face from Amity, wiping her tears, "Please let go- I'm weak right now- I-I don't want you to see-" Luz opened the door.

Amity gently took Luz's hand, the witch trembling, cowering slightly. "Luz..I'm not going to hit you..That's not who I am..-"

Alador pushed her aside, shoving Luz out, throwing the flowers and omurice at her. "Off my property. Don't ever come back."

He slammed the door shut, holding on to Amity. "Dad that's my girlfriend-- You can't do this! Dad- Let me go--" Amity sobbed, stumbling down, hitting Alador's arms. "DAD LET ME GO!"

The plastic container and flowers moved outside, Luz having gotten up. Her footsteps faded, Alador dropping Amity when the steps stopped. She opened the door, staggering out, running towards the curb, "Luz-- Luz! Luz please-" Amity looked around frantically, falling to her knees. "Please.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity pressed the doorbell, slamming on it, hitting it faster. "Coming!"

Camilla opened the door, a bit suprised, then she smiled, "How was the date?"

"Date-?" Amity shook her head. "Where's Luz--"

Camilla drew back a bit, "She's..Not with you.."

"Luz came over to apologize but something happened with dad a little before she came up-- T-Then she started shaking?- P-Papa shouted at her when she went down...airs-" Amity choked out, wiping her eyes. "And he slapped her- He pushed her outside and dropped the gifts on her..- A-And I can't find Luz-"

Camilla rushed back inside, grabbing her keys and running out to her car. "Come on, let's go."

<>_<>_<>_<>

"Thanks Clara.." Luz mumbled, curling up slightly.

"No biggie.." Clara lied down by Luz. "Can you tell me what happened now..?"

Luz sighed quietly, rubbing her red eyes, "Amity broke up with me.."

Clara shot up, "What-- But you two are like--"

"I know-" Luz nuzzled the blanket. "I know..But I don't think this time..We can get back together..Alador hit me, I don't feel safe around them anymore-"

Clara hushed Lus as she began to cry, lying back down. "C'mere.." Clara moved close to Luz, rubbing her shoulder.

Luz gripped the back of Clara's shirt, sobbing in to her chest. "I just wanted my girlfriend to know I was sorry-- I..I d..n't want her to cry-- I just wanted to say sorry-- Wh...did I do wrong?--"

Clara hummed quietly, softly whispering to Luz, that it'll be okay. "You did nothing wrong Luz..You're okay now..Shh.."

Luz hiccuped, sniffling and tightening her grip on Clara's shirt. "I'm sorry for wasting your time Clara..-"

"It's no big deal. Trust me, this is better than my cutlery training." Clara moved Luz's hair back. "Do you need time by yourself? A stuffie to sleep with?"

"Can you just stay here..? Only til I fall asleep.."

Clara reached behind herself, pulling the blanket over, kicking it a bit to unfold it, lying it over herself and Luz. "Course. Lights off?"

"I'm fine either way.."

Clara clicked the switch above the bed, getting comfortable on the bed. "Night Luz.."

"Night Clara.."

To be continued.