[2-9]

"Lucky.." Clara nudged the basilisk. "Amity just called..She said to take your pill.."

The basilisk hid her face in the pillow, Clara tapping her again, "Nooo.."

"Yessss." Clara moved Lucky's hair back. "Come on it'll only take a few seconds."

Lucky raised her arm, wrapping it around Clara's neck, pulling her down, "No.."

". . ." Clara's face flushed, a chest has never been this close to her face since like-- The first year of her life!

The human tried pushing herself away, but Lucky wasn't having it. "Clara..Lie down or I'm not going to hug you anymore.."

Clara stopped abruptly, "You'll forget anyways-" Clara pulled back quickly, falling back and landing on her rear. "Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch-" She stood, taking one of Lucky's pills, placing it by the basilisk. "Take it."

Lucky looked at it, then away, "No."

"Lucky."

"..Water."

Clara walked over to her mini fridge, opening it and taking a water, closing the door before returning to Lucky. She opened the water, handing it to the basilisk who then sat up. Lucky took her pill, placing it on her tounge before drinking the water to pass the purple pill.

Lucky shuddered, closing the water, holding her arms up. "Up..Up up.."

Clara picked Lucky up, rocking the basilisk in her arms, "So cute.."

"No youuu.." Lucky stretched. "I like looking at beautiful people like you.."

Clara hid her face in Lucky's shoulder, knowing very well her face was red. Hey wait. When did this become a nonlumity story?? Let's change that.

Ahem. Luz finished breakfast for Amity, did a few chores, even washed the clothes! All while her lovely girlfriend prepared for school the next day. "It's not fair.." Amity mumbled. "I have to go to school again when I return to the isles.."

"And I have work instead of school while I wait for you to return." Luz dried her hands, walking over to Amity. "But you do study alot. Have longer deadlines, and take all classes. So I suppose it is unfair."

Amity sighed, rubbing her head, "I wish we had free leave at school.."

"Like paid leave at work?" Luz asked, sitting by Amity.

"Yeah like that.." Amity erased an equation, redoing it. "I hate this.."

Luz kissed her cheek, ruffling Amity's hair, "I have to get groceries, we can take a break."

Amity looked to Luz, then down at her work, "A break sounds nice.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"You got it?" Luz asked, clipping on her helmet.

Amity fixed the bag by her feet, clipping on her seatbelt. "Yes."

Luz inserted her key, switching on the vespa, "Are you still mad?" She questioned, revving her engine before creeping forward as a car began to turn out of the lot.

"No, not really." Amity picked up her goggles and helmet, putting them on.

Luz's voice came in static-y before it cleared, "I'm still sorry for not telling you I was taking lessons here."

"No it's fine. I just thought you died when I couldn't find you on the isles." Amity adjusted her foot by the bags. "How'd you pay for this?"

"My mom bought this for my birthday, you really don't remember?"