[2-7]

Lucky fidgeted with her thumbs, glancing around the ginormous room, humming quietly. The door opened, Clara walking over and placing a plate with snacks and drinks on it by Lucky. "Okay so, the project will hopefully look like this when it's done." Clara opened a blue paper, sliding it towards Lucky.

The basilisk peeked at it, nodding slowly, "I-I could've just done this myself-- You- You didn't have to help-"

Clara hushed her, "We're partners. I'll be bringing you whatever you need, and I'll try and help you make it. Okay?"

Lucky glanced at her, nodding slowly, "Okay..W-Well..First of all, I'm going to need cardboard for the frame.."

Clara stood, "Alright. Take a paper, write what you think you'll need, and I'll get started on finding cardboard."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Clara.." Lucky gently tapped her. "Clara wake up.."

The human scrunched up her nose, burrying it in Lucky's neck, "Mm.."

"Clara-- Clara please get up--" Lucky tapped her roughly.

"Lucky..Hush.." Clara held her close.

The basilisk covered her cherry face, using one arm to hug Clara back. She sighed quietly, trying to get a view or, understanding of her current sitch. Lucky moved her hand back, holding Clara's, the human removing her hand from Lucky's waist. She took Lucky's hand, squeezing it gently.

The basilisk carefully pushed herself up, moving away from Clara, freeing herself.  Lucky slowly pulled her hand back, backing away quickly, cheering quietly.  "Yes-"

Lucky stood, looking around the room. "Okay. First things first." Lucky went around, scooping Clara up. "You need a bed. And so do I. After I take you to bed, I'll go ask for my own."

----------------The next morning--------------

Lucky felt her tail brush against something under the covers, tensing up as she shivered. Lucky cracked open her eyes, lifting up the covers and glancing down. "--" Lucky covered her mouth before she could react, glancing around.

Where's her bag. Does she have a water? Where's her pill-- Lucky froze as Clara nuzzled up slightly, in to the crook of Lucky's neck. "Mm.."

Lucky felt her tail make a small flick motion under the covers, then slowly bounce up and down. She sighed, hugging Clara tightly, her tail wagging slowly.  "You're so warm--" Lucky hummed quietly, her tail wrapping around Clara's waist.

The human shuffled a bit, tensing up as her alarm went off. Lucky flinched, glancing around, reaching for the phone. But it was barely out of reach, so she forced her tail to hush it up by slapping it. The phone didn't crack nor shatter, just silenced. Lucky looked back down at Clara's relaxed face, moving her hair back.

Then, a second alarm blared. 'Bring it on device. You will not ruin my morning nap.'

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Lucky managed to make it through forty alarms, Clara had a very busy schedule-- Lucky also managed to take her pill, sleep for another hour, and happily gaze at Clara while she slept for about twenty minutes. Then it was actually time to get up, because Lucky had a lunch date with a friend.

Well, not necessarily a date, more like a best friend picnic. It was a new friend from the isles, who decided to try out living on Earth. It was mostly an excuse to meet cute boys. Lucky examined her place on the bed, making a plan to escape Clara's grasp.

Lucky pushed herself higher on the bed, sliding her legs out from under Clara's, rolling off the bed with a thud. Lucky carefully stood, stretching out as she probably broke something. "I should shower.." Lucky looked around, spotting the bathroom. "Won't take too long."

About ten minutes later, Lucky had finished her shower, dressed herself, blow dried her hair, and called Amity. "Yes that's right." Lucky agreed, sliding on her shoes. "No, that part-- No. No it- Hm? Hi Luz, yes I'm alright, no I don't miss your cooking, and yes I slept well."

Lucky tied her shoes, adjusting them a bit before picking up and sliding on her bag. "Yes I'm ready. We'll be done soon, but not today soon. I have to go meet up with-- Hm. Mhm. Mm-mm. Yes. Okay. No it's-- Luz listen-- Luz!" Lucky groaned, hanging up on her, sliding her phone in her bag.

She stood, walking over to the sleeping beauty. "Clara..Clara.." Lucky gently nudged her. "I must be heading out now and I wish to say my goodbyes."

Clara tensed up, gripping the bed sheets, "Ngh- Mnn?-"

Lucky lied against the bed, poking Clara's nose, the human flinching, taking a peek. "Good morning Clara. I wish to say goodbye, I have a date."

"Date?-" Clara sat up quickly.

"Between friends. It is just a picnic, my friend wishes to call it a date. But I have no interest in her since I may be aromantic." Lucky reached out, cupping Clara's cheek. "You were an excellent cuddle buddy Clara, you produced nice warmth, are an excellent pillow, and you are squishy which I quite like."

Clara paused, "Huh?"

Lucky glanced to her right, only eleven. "I still have a few hours.." Lucky climbed back in to bed, placing her bag down, removing her shoes, and sliding by Clara. "And rest is important. Also I call snuggles."

She lied down, hugging the confused Clara, nuzzling in to the crook of her neck. "..What--"

"Sleep now talk later." Lucky hushed.

Clara adjusted how she held herself up, sighing quietly, moving her hand to Lucky's back. She lied down, holding the basilisk close, "Sleep now, talk later.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Skara! I deeply apologize for being late--" Lucky slowed to a jog then to a full stop, fixing her bed hair. "I was.. Busy."

"Last time I heard that the guy had a girl on the side." Skara put her hand on he hip. "Lucky are you cheating on me?"

"Friend Skara, we were never in a relationship."

Skara paused, "I know..I just wanted to say that.." She sighed. "You being late messed with my schedule Lucks, I have to go now. I was going to meet up with Boscha to see how she's doing with Willow back home.."

Lucky sighed heavily, "I'm so sorry Skara.."

"Don't sweat it, I met a cute guy while you were gone. I got his number, we hang out this Tuesday." Skara held up a tiny paper. "But advise next time. I'll see you Lucks."

"Goodbye Skara..Safe travels.."

Skara walked off, Lucky waiting for her to leave before walking back to the limo. The window rolled down, Clara resting her arms outside it. "No go?"

"I ruined her schedule, so I have to plan again.." Lucky mumbled.

Clara opened the door, "Well, we can hangout. We're friends now, and they have lunch together. You hungry?"

Lucky nodded, "Very much so.."

                 To be continued.