[2-24]

Dinner was, easy, actually. But Amity was still a bit mad at Luz for technically snitching Lucky out on accident and wanted to tell her to be careful next time, but Luz wasn't answering her texs. Amity was in a foul mood, she needed her lover's morning texts answered first.

So, Amity got ready, and walked all the way to The Owl House. She hopped up the step and knocked. "Coming~" Camilla cooed.

"Cam no--" Eda hissed quietly.

Camilla opened the door, smiling down at Amity, Eda peeking over, lipstick kisses all over her face. "Hello Mrs.Noceda." Amity smiled.

"Only call me that when you break up with Luz. As girlfriends call me Camilla or your dream bestie." Camilla pat Amity's head. "Married I expect to be called Suegra."

Amity giggled, her face heating up slightly, "I don't expect that day to be soon, but I hope I can call you that eventually." Amity smiled.

"Cam!" Eda hissed. "My kisses!"

Camilla gently pulled Amity in, closing the door, "Luz doesn't want company right now, but King misses his cupcake buddy."

Amity nodded slowly, "Well, I guess I can get some love from King.." Amity went to the staircase, and took a deep breath. "KINGGGG!!!"

Silence fell in the house, then a sudden thud and quick footsteps. King appeared on the top of the stairs, stepped back, and pounced, landing in to Amity's arms. "Cupcake buddy!!" He nuzzled her profusely.

Amity hummed happily, giggling as King lightly blew in her ear. "Want to make cupcakes?"

King's tail wagged swiftly, the demon nodding, "Is that even a question?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity and King ended up sneaking over to the store and buying icing and decorating the cupcakes and making funny faces on them. That's when Luz finally came out of her room. She was beat, exhausted to the bone and sweating. "Mm..Amor.." Luz smiled weakly. "Hey.."

"Cariño- Oh what's wrong?" Amity took off the gloves, rushing to the witch and cupping her cheek. "Are you okay?"

Luz nodded slowly, leaning in to Amity's palm, "Worked on the project and something else..So I'm just a bit Tuckered out..I could use my goddess' kisses to feel better.."

Amity hummed, "Take a shower first. You're all sweaty."

Luz frowned, "I kissed you that one time.."

"You kiss me every chance you get." Amtiy teased.

Luz sighed, "I know.."

"Go shower, come back down once you've finished, and I'll give you your kisses." Amity pushed her back gently

Luz grumbled quietly and nodded, heading back upstairs. Amity turned back to her cupcakes and smiled proudly, "We can sell these."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"You okay?" Amity asked, kissing Luz's head.

"..Yeah.." Luz mumbled, nuzzling in to Amity's chest, purring quietly.

Now, Amity knew very well Luz loved knockers, her's specifically, and Luz wasn't purring as loud as she used to. So this was, weird. Amity frowned, "Are you lying?"

Luz hid her face in Amity's chest, curling up slightly, "..."

Amity rubbed Luz's back, "I love you Luz, I'll tell you as many times as you need to hear to know that I care about you. What's wrong?"

Luz contemplated telling Amity. It seemed fair, Amity tells Luz everything, why can't it be the same the other way? "..I..I wasn't actually here the whole time.." Luz muttered.

Amity paused, "You..Snuck out..?"

Luz gripped Amity's shirt, "The Emperor wanted to see me..And I had no choice but to go.."

Amity rubbed Luz's back, "Mm.."

Luz untensed, "And uh..I met his nephew..Hunter.."

"That blondie on the posters for Hottest Teen?"

"The answer was you so I kinda slapped him when I saw him-" Luz waved the thought away, sitting up, looking down at Amity. "And now he's coming here while the Emperor works on a project Hunter isn't supposed to know about."

Amity processed it, nodding slowly, "Wait here here-? Your house here?-"

Luz sheepishly nodded, "He uh-- He's going to pay me for it too--"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"And here we are.." Luz opened the door. "Living room, kitchen.."

The blonde walked in, glancing around, "Disgusting.."

Luz grabbed the back of his neck, pushing him down, "You may be the Emperor's nephew, but I won't hesitate to kill you if you disrespect my home." Luz hissed, releasing him and closing the door. "Greet the parents first, it's only polite."

Camilla and Eda were struggling to stay up, Luz had told them like three hours ago, which made it 10:42 pm, and now it's 1:56. "Clawthorne Nocedas. Greetings." He tipped his head forward slightly.

"Heyyy.." Camilla tiredly smiled. "Glad you two are safe..Time for bed.."

She groggily stood, grabbing Eda's hand and pulling her over to the kids. She kissed Luz's head, ruffling Hunter's hair, and heading upstairs. "Odd." Hunter fixed his hair. "Where are my quarters."

Luz took his bag, which she clearly saw him struggling with, and waved him over. They quietly walked upstairs, Luz pointing out where her room was if he needed anything, and took him to his. It was emptied, cleaned, and refurnished. "On your own time, put your stuff away wherever you want. Bathroom is right across here..Breakfast is at six."

He stepped in, examining the room. It was..Surprisingly better than his. It was larger, more free room, comfy objects around, and the bed had candy on it! "My gratitude half witch."

Luz rolled her eyes, her ears perking up, she rose an arm, Amity sliding under it and hugging Luz. "Bed.."

Hunter glanced back, and obviously cringed as he saw the human. "I'll meet you in bed."

Amity looked over at Hunter, squeezing Luz and hiding her face. "You're dating..That?" Hunter signaled to Amity.

Luz smiled, but no way in heck was it a nice one. "Why yes. I'm dating That." Her smiled dropped. "And she has a name.."

Hunter jerked back, "What's with that look--"

Luz picked Amity up, feeling her relax, "You can disrespect my home or life in anyway and only perish. But if you dare talk about my girlfriend in any negative way you will suffer a long and terrible death." Luz poked at his chest. "So you better keep your mouth shut unless you want hunting season to come early.." She walked out in to the hall. "Goodnight. You know where I'm at if you need anything."

And with that, she walked off, leaving a slightly traumatized witch behind.

To be continued.