[2-11]

Amity felt much better when she ran, even more so when she won! She now had a flamingo stuffie on her shelf.

Luz was tempted to steal it, the flamingo was actually really cute. But she decided against it, her girlfriend loved it more. Now then. The next day, Luz's ticket was canceled, because the driver had an emergency last minute. The others were busy going the opposite way.

So Luz was stuck for another day or two. "So, instead of letting me do my homework." Luz began, switching on the washer. "You put me to work." She glared at Alador.

He sipped on his (slightly) alcoholic beverage, nodding to Luz, "Yep."

"That's what made Amity hate you, by the way." Luz placed the basket down under the table, walking out of the laundry room. "She hated when you drank, don't let her see you. Scratch that," Luz took his drink, sending it in to her space. "Just don't drink alcohol."

Alador paused, then sighed. "Make a Prarie oyster?"

Luz nodded, "Coming up."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

It's been two hours since school ended. Luz still doesn't have her girlfriend in her arms. The witch clicked her tounge, stomping her foot and standing, "Where is she."

"Toxic~" Clara said in a sing-songy voice.

Luz snarled, turning back to face the blonde, "It's not toxic!! And shut up! You have your girlfriend! All I want is mine!!" Luz hissed.

Clara hushed her, rubbing Lucky's back, "You'll wake her." Clara uttered.

The basilisk nuzzled Clara's cheek briefly before she relaxed again, snoring quietly. The door opened, Luz's ears perking up, "Home!" Amity called out.

Luz rushed to the front door, hugging Amity, "Where have you been?? I was so worried--"

Amity giggled, "I'm sorry Cariño, I had a club meeting." Amity cupped Luz's face, kissing her briefly. "You know how you wanted something from me to cuddle?"

Luz gasped, "Did--"

Amity nodded, pushing Luz back gently. She slid off her backpack, kneeling down and opening it up. She pulled out a crotched bear, holding it up for Luz. The witch shakily took it, her ears drooping down, "Hm--" Luz purred, feeling the squish. "Hm--"

The witch's foot tapped lightly on the floor, Amity giggling as she stood. She held her arms out, Luz giving her the biggest hug, her purrs somehow being louder than Amity's ever been. "Awh- Luz--" Amity cooed, rubbing the witch's back. "I love you so much--"

Luz pulled back slightly, placing several kisses on Amity's face, the human giggling at the sensation. "Can you turn on the heater???" Clara called out. "Lucky's freezing!!"

Amity rolled her eyes, "She is cold blooded.." Amity uttered.

Luz picked up her girlfriend, walking towards the living room, turning on the heater before sitting at the couch. She placed the bear down, adjusting Amity in her lap before nuzzling in to her chest. "MrrRrrrrR~"

Amity ran her hand through Luz's hair, ruffling it up slightly before combing her fingers through it. "You're so silly Luz." Amity kissed her head. "Clara, I hate to break it to you, but Lucky has to take her pill now.."

Clara sighed quietly, "But it took me an hour to get her to sleep.."

"Was she crying?"

Clara hesitated, Luz answering her question instead. "She was. When she came home, I put her to bed since she stayed up last night.." Luz uttered. "Then she woke up crying, but I was washing the dishes, Clara had come to drop off their next project papers.."