[2-50 part 2]

King growled, jumping forward and shielding the palisman from the beam of light. Ghost yowled, firing several balls of purple fire at the Titan. Belos drew back, snorting and shaking his head. "You can't defeat me! I am a GOD!!" He blew out another beam of light, following King and Ghost around with it.

Ghost landed by King, stumbling slightly, "We're too little.." Ghost lied down, tail curling up by her side.

King gasped, "Ghost- Your-"

The kitten looked to her tail, ears pinning back when a chip was growing larger. She shook her head, getting up, "I don't care..He took my human..My Amity!" She yowled. "I'LL FIGHT TO THE END!"

She jumped forward, but was caught. Luz set Ghost down, placing a potion bottle in her mouth, "Sorry. But that's my job." She bit down, the glass (candy glass) shattering in her mouth.

A puff of smoke surrounded the trio, Belos snorting at it, blowing it away. The roc flew forward, talons grabbing his snout, "A witch shows no mercy."

Belos roared as his snout was chipped, shaking his head violently. "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS ALIVE!"

. . .

Stuck in a puddle. Stuck, in a puddle. Amity whined, grabbing the weird water and trying to pull herself atop it. "Yep I'm drowning-" Amity sunk.

She was grabbed by her shirt and gently set down, the beast before her patting her down. "Human Amity." He spoke softly. "You aren't supposed to be here, you know."

"Oh, do you mean dead?" Amity scratched her head. "I mean, eventually right?-"

"Well, somewhat dead." He pat Amity's head. "But I haven't introduced myself. I'm The Titan."

. . .

And right now..

Luz squawked as she was slammed down, breaking another potion and scurrying away. She popped another one, flying back up.

Alot of people are being hurt.

King picked up Ghost, the palisman falling limp in his hold. Bat Queen swept down, picking King up by his scruff and flying up.

So. Amity the Human.

Owlbert screeched, landing in a patch of red grass, "Luz..?"

Are you prepared to go back out?

The witch panted, pushing herself up but falling back down, wincing when her bandages grew bloodied.

..If I don't..?

Belos scooped Luz up, Owlbert pecking frantically at his fingers, as a light grew from Belos's mouth.

Life will cease to exist. . .Will you take that risk?

"Puny hybrid." Belos spat.

Well. When you put it like that..Maybe I should take your glowing hand. Any last words Papa Titan?

Owlbert spread his wings, glaring at Belos as the flame grew. Owlbert took a breath, planting his talons into his palm "Til my very last breath." Owlbert closed his eyes. "Luz will be my priority."

Tell my son we shall meet again..And I loaf him.

Belos blew out the beam of light, an explosion going off on his palm. A bubble glistened in his hand, abomination goop bubbling up. "Hello My Darling." Amity smiled warmly.