[2-19]

The Blights and Clara ended up staying til late in the evening, then they left, leaving Luz to spend the rest of the night with her brothers. They had to miss out on some of the fun, so hanging out with Luz made it all better.

Luz had to bathe Hooty and King, then take her own shower and went to bed.

Monday. Probably September.

Luz walked in to the school, humming quietly as she tried to recall who her teacher was. "Mr. Jenkins." Hooty whispered.

"Oh yeah." Luz nodded, walking to her left. "Thanks."

The bell rang, students walking past her or elbowing her gently to get to class. Luz honestly didn't care. She could care less about the humans on the planet. She only cared for one. And she would only ever care for one until two others became her father and mother in law. "Luz?"

She perked up, looking back quickly, holding her arms out. Amity rushed over, hugging Luz, relaxing in her arms. "Beunas dias Amor." Luz sighed. "Did you eat breakfast?"

"I had a bagel." Amity pulled back, holding Luz's hand.

They walked towards the door, Luz opening it up, "At least you ate. Did I tell you, you look stunning today?"

"It's been a minute since you saw me and I don't know. But thank you for the compliment Luz." Amity smiled.

Luz's heart melted at the sight, oh how she loved Amity's smile. "No sabes hasta dónde llegaré por seguir viendo tu sonrisa de felicidad." Luz kissed Amity's head. "Te amo."

Amity quietly thought to herself, letting out a small gasp as her face heated up, having translated it slowly to herself. She squealed, pushing Luz back and covering her cherry face. The witch laughed, nudging Amity, "But seriously, don't let anyone keep you from smiling okay?"

Amity giggled, "Okay Luz."

The witch smiled, squeezing Amity's hand and walking the Blight to her seat, sitting by her. Mr. Jenkins walked in, noticing their hands and internally rolling his eyes before pointing towards the board. "Alright, let's get started."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Later on, after 4th period, Luz and Amity found eachother and cuddled by the locker rooms as they shared 5th period P.E. "I loooooooooooove you Luz." Amity smiled up at her witch.

"I looooove you too Amity." Luz kissed her human's cheek. "I love you so much so, that I'll forgive you for stealing my lunch you not so stealthy ninja."

Amity flinched, quickly putting Luz's ranch dipped carrot in her mouth. "I feel like you should be happy I'm eating my carrots." Amity leaned back on Luz, carresing her cheek.

"I am. But I also need my veggies." Luz squeezed Amity. "Gosh I love you. I love you so much Amity, it makes me so happy to know I'm yours.."

"What's gotten in to you lately Amor?" Amity turned slightly. "I know you love me and I love you, but you were so quiet about it. You'd only ever say it if you knew we were alone."

Luz stayed quiet, nuzzling Amity, "..."

"Luz. I care about you. I want what's best for you too." Amity turned completely, cupping Luz's face. "What's wrong Luz?"

The witch glanced up at Amity, then sighed. "I keep seeing these..I don't know it's stupid--"

"You said that about me once or twice, now I'm the most important thing to you!"

Luz grabbed Amity's wrist, "My everything." She corrected.

"Fine yes, I'm your everything."

"Hey!" Hooty chirped.

Luz turned him around, gazing up at Amity, "I check in on oracle every once in awhile to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's my backup, I don't want to risk losing you because of something stupid I did. But I..I don't know, there's this..Person I keep seeing and h..H-He keeps hurting me in the visions-- And every time I test solutions with the potions nothing works-"

Amity tensed up, "W..What..?-"

"I don't know if anything will happen, it won't show me anything after the attack-- But it scares me..And if anything does happen..I want you to know I love you, and apparently trying not to worry you didnt work." Luz caressed Amity's cheek. "But I'll see what I can do to avoid it, okay?"

Amity swallowed, lightly trembling. Luz hushed her, pulling Amity close, kissing her head. "You'll try everything you can..?"

Luz rubbed Amity's back, nodding and kissing her cheek. "I will."

Amity tightened her grip on Luz, nuzzling in to her shoulder, "I love you Luz..I love you..I love you so much Luz.." Amity mumbled, her voice quieting as she continued to say how much she loved Luz.

The witch let out a shaky breath, glancing at Hooty who was obviously very upset. 'I don't want to lose that smile..' Luz thought, closing her eyes and moving her hand up slightly. 'I'd kill what or whoever made that happen. A witch shows no mercy..'

To be continued.