[2-36]

Thursday.

Luz was not in..Total control of herself, when she awoke. She was exhausted, stayed up late working on future homework for her class, and she had a nightmare, so-

Anyways, Luz realized she was moving when she didn't want to be up, and pulled up her pj's. "Collector.."

"You're exhausted! Let me control the body today! I-I promise I won't reveal anything!"

Luz shook her head, stumbling back a bit, "When was the last time you had a physical form??"

"Bout four hundred years give or take-"

"No. You're not using the body. Only time you will is when we're with that kid, and alone." Luz grabbed the wall.

Her arm turned yellow, the witch clicking her tounge, "Just for the day I promise! I won't do anything!"

"..Swear on your life?"

"Pinky promise!" Collector moved their arm to link their pinky with Luz's only working body part.

"Fudge. Chocolate on cheese. Okay, but don't let anyone see my skin. And kiss Amity at least seventeen times when you see her-"

Collector shivered, examining the body, "And now I'm in control." They grinned. "Hey my voice sounds just like yours now!"

They stumbled towards the bathroom, examining themselves, "Okay so uh-- Illusion hair, skin, eyes." Collector drew a circle, a puff of blue smoke surrounding them. "Okay great! So far so good."

Collector slapped their face gently, humming, "..What do I do?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

'I'm not doing it- You have to! She's my girlfriend! I'm over a hundred years old Luz! Do you expect me to kiss someone that's fifteen?? Yes! On the cheek! Forehead, somewhere that's not her mouth!!' Collector cupped Amity's cheek, kissing her forehead.

The human giggled, "Come on Luz, class starts in a bit." Amity gingerly took her hand, guiding her towards the class.

Collector smiled, internally screaming, 'I told you, you couldn't handle it. Switch back, you're an idiot. I can do it! It's just, I don't wish to do it with your human.' Collector opened the door. 'Am I doing everything right so far? Kiss her cheek. What- Just do it!' Collector kissed Amity's cheek when she walked in, smiling.

"Silly goose." Amity smiled.

Collector closed the door, following Amity to their seats, 'Never doing that again. Too bad, you still need to give her forty-eight by the time school is over. Ready to give in? Never.'

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Collector waved at Camilla, walking to the park, heading to the playset. They fell, letting out a loud whine, "Alright I give! I'm never doing this again!" He yelled.

Luz shook her head violently, sighing sharply, "I knew you couldn't do it." Luz stood, patting herself down. "But you got farther than I expected, so good on you."

"Bestie!!"

Luz looked back, kneeling down and holding her arms out, "Heya Parker." Luz smiled. "Not the one you're looking for am I?"

Parker shook his head, patting Luz's knees, "Bestie please."

Luz blinked, grinning, "Hey kid. Knew I'd be here huh?" Collector pinched his nose.

Parker smiled brightly, patting Collector's knees, "Bestie!!"

"I'm kind of tired right now, can you play with Luz?"

Parker frowned, "Bestie.."

"I'll play with you when I feel better. I promise."

He nodded slowly, Luz rubbing her eyes, "Monkey bars?"

"Monkey bars!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Parker giggled as he buried Luz's feet in the sand, laughing when she noticed and poked at his sides. "You little dummy, trying to bury me?" Luz picked him up, sitting him down in the sand by her. "Silly goose."

The boy smiled as he began to bury himself, forming his legs in to a tail. "Mermaid!"

"Don't you mean merman?"

"No! Merman are boys! Mermaids are pretty girls!" He spit out sand, shaking his head.

Luz wiped his cheek, "Mermaids are pretty girls. How did you know?"

"Mama took me to SeaPrison! There was a Mermaid next to the starfish!" Parker pat his tail down, fixing the crack he caused.

Luz gathered a bit more sand, patting him down, "What was the Mermaid like?"

"She had apple hair! A-And pretty green tail, with a nice tank top! It had jellyfish on it, I like jellyfish."

"Yeah? What else you like Parker?" Luz glanced around the park.

"I like dresses. Daddy bought me a skirt with stars on it, I had to tuck my shirt in so it looked like a dress."

Luz ohed, standing and pulling him from the sand. "Well, I had fun today Parker. But Mommy is here to pick you up now."

Parker nodded, patting himself down, picking up his sneakers and running to his mom. "What did I tell you about running out Parker?" The woman sighed.

"I saw Luz outside! I had to see my Bestie!"

Luz rubbed her eyes, walking over to Parker, "I'll- I'll see you around Parker. Don't sneak out without telling your mom next time." Collector pinched his nose.

Parker smiled brightly, hugging Collector's leg, "Bye bestie and Luz."

"See ya Kid." Collector pat his head, ruffling his hair.

"Actually.." The mom turned to Luz. "Are you free Saturday night to babysit?"

To be continued.