[2-44]

Friday

Clara and Lucky had..Distanced, from one another. They both needed some time, but agreed that they were okay with still being friends. In light of recent events though, Luz has found a way to keep Collector entertained when she can not deal with him. Letting him sing songs. 'Come on shake your body baby do the c-' Luz shook her head. 'Collector. Please. I'm taking a test. Sorry.'

She shuddered, scratching her head and returning to her test. 'Oo! I like this one! I'm a Borbie Gourl in a- Collector I am this close to locking you in a room- COME ON SHAKE YOUR BODY BABY DO THE CO-' Luz rose her hand. "May I be excused to the bathroom?-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Bésame..Bésame mucho~ Como si fuera esta noche la última vez~" Amity hummed, gently moving Luz's hair back. "I could've sworn you got over your thigh phase Luz."

"I could never." The witch smiled. "Thank you."

Amity shook her head, "Don't thank me. You had a headache, this was the least I could do. But seriously, kiss me alot."

Luz snickered, "You really like that song don't you?" She sat up, moving closer to her girlfriend.

"Yes! It's what I want. Please?"

Luz purred, kissing Amity's cheek, "Of course Querida~"

Amity giggled, "Luz~"

"Hmmrr?~" The witch placed several more kisses over Amity's face, gently taking her hand. "What?~"

"I looooove you~" Amity cooed, lifting Luz's chin up. "I loooooove you soooo much!"

The witch smiled, kissing Amity's nose, "I love you so much too Amity. Sooooooooooo much! So much."

The human couldn't contain her smile, shaking eagerly and purring. "Hehe~"

Luz awhed, hugging Amity, "Mi Amor~! Ay Cielito~ I love you sooo much you're so cute!!" Luz gave her a tight squeeze. "I LOVE YOU AMITY!!!"

Passing students looked, few rolling their eyes, others giggling to eachother at the proclamation of love. Amity placed several kisses on Luz's cheeks, the witch happily purring. She sighed, kissing Amity's cheek before carefully getting up. "Alright Amor, come on, let's get to class."

"Mm~" Amity hummed, placing soft kisses on Luz's cheek. "Fine~ Let's go."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

'Hey Luz? What's up Collector? I found a locked memory. A what?' Luz lowered her book. 'A locked memory. Someone tried to erase this memory but with the right magic, it'll come back. Want me to unlock it? Uh..Can you preview it before you unlock it? If you think I should know, then go ahead and unlock it..'

Luz zoned out, the people around her quieting. Til it all flooded back and Collector cackled, 'How juicy! Unlocking now~' Luz gently scratched her cheek, humming softly before her cheeks flushed. "Oh my Titan-" Luz closed her book, covering her mouth. "I did not do that-"

Collector cooed, snickering as he happily replayed the memory til Luz lowered her cherry face on her desk. You all remember that one time, where Amity thought she was dreaming and made out with Luz?

You do? Goodie! Cause that's the memory Collector unlocked. For the next hour up until school was over, Luz couldn't see her girlfriend the same, nervous human anymore! Her girlfriend was bold- And somehow knew how to convince Luz to actually rid of the memory--

Luz stumbled into the house, Camilla gently taking her backpack, "How was school Mija?" Camilla asked.

"Uh..Good..Real good.." Luz nodded slowly, shaking her head quickly. "All good! How was work?"

"Alright! Got to work with cats, super easy to help now that I came back already knowing Cattonese." Camilla hummed.

A small crash came from upstairs, King wailing a second later. Footsteps went around, Hunter coming down with the sobbing King. "What did you do-" Luz gently took him.

"Me?- I heard the crash and went to go see what happened! Why does he cry so loud?!"

Luz hissed, "Cause he's just a kid! King, what's wrong hermano?" Luz set him on the kitchen counter, gently patting his skull. "King, que paso?"

He sniffled, holding up his claw. His pinky claw was a bit chipped, lower than it bleeding. Luz cooed, kissing his clawtip, "Hicc- ...as la..ing with Ooty- O-Ooty w..nt- Hicc-"

Luz kissed his skull, holding him close while Camilla pulled out the first aid kit. "You were playing with Hooty? Did you run away and hit the table?"

King nodded, sniffling and crying out when Camilla disinfected his wound. "M s..ry-"

"Sorry? For what? King, it's okay. It's okay as long as you're okay. What was it that broke? Hm?"

"The character from the book you read. The uh..Gullible girl? The glass thing, broken on the floor." Hunter waved his hand.

Collector felt Luz bubble with anger. Amity had made that for her. With lots of love. 'It's okay. I can fix it. I have the magic to do so. Don't worry about it. Relax. Don't get mad at him..' Luz kissed King's skull, sighing quietly. "It's okay. I'm not mad."

"P..o.mise..?"

Luz nodded, "I promise." She held her pinky out.

Despite having just injured his pinky, he still used it to lace it around Luz's. She gently poked at his sides, pulling back. The space between them glowed, the room being lit up by the pattern of stars, planets and galaxies. Collector fell to the ground, cloak over his shoulders.

Luz stumbled back, Collector looking quickly to her, "I'm..Free.."

The witch held her head, Camilla kneeling down beside her, gently holding her. "Luz- Mijita-"

King started wailing again, Hunter scooping him up and backing away. Luz opened her mouth to speak, yet, before she could get a word out, she fell back. That was the one time...Luz didn't wake up..

To be continued.