[2-30]

Luz came back the next day. Friday. She made lunches, got a present, and went to school.

She talked to Collector in her head while waiting, and let me tell you. Luz was talking to Collector about her favorite thing, cooking, til she saw Amity. But let's go back a bit. 'Oh it's tons of fun. Testing out new meals, trying new things- I loved the first meal I made, it was the most simplest thing I could find too. You make it for me and I'll cry, Mama found that out on accident.'

'That is interesting. What did you make?'

Luz hummed quietly to herself, 'It was kraken pasta..Bull peppers and all. My first warm meal too. I made the pasta from scratch as well, I had a little farm in the closet my dad kept me in-' Luz stood quickly, purring quietly. "Amity!!"

The human perked up, dropped Lizzy and rushed over. She tackled Luz, the witch sitting back down on the bench, nearly falling off it. "Luz!"

"Hola Hermosa~" Luz squeezed her human, sighing quietly as she finally had her back. "I missed you."

Amity giggled, pulling back a bit and pressing up against the witch. Luz lifted Amity's chin up slightly, caressing her cheek. "You dropped Lizzy!" Lucky huffed, hitting Amity's shoulder.

"Ouch-" Amity pulled back, glaring up at Lucky.

The basilisk huffed, squeezing the lizard plush, "Lizzy says ouch..You dropped him!"

Luz placed kisses all over Amity's cheeks, the human giggling, wrapping her arms around the witch's neck. "Pff- Luz~! Hehe-"

"Mm?~" The witch purred, kissing Amity's nose. "Ticklish Blight?~"

"No~" Amity cooed, hiding her face in Luz's chest.

The witch rubbed her back, smiling softly, "Extrañé mi humana." Luz held Amity close. "I love you."

Amity squeezed Luz, "I love you too~"

Luz's purrs grew slightly, the witch adjusting how Amity was in her lap, then rested her head on the human's. "What kept you gone Luz?" Lucky asked, fumbling with Lizzy's paws.

"Oh, I got hurt. Then I was about to pass out yesterday if anything happened to me. So I spent my day at the park, thinking of dates por mi Amor." Luz cooed.

Amity nuzzled up, kissing Luz's cheek, "I called Camilla first to ask if I could come over. She said no-"

"Politely, right?"

"Yes Luz, your mom is always polite to me. She knows what you'll do for me." Amity pressed her lips against Luz's briefly. "But she said no, and that you weren't up for love that day."

The witch nodded slowly, sighing, "I'm sorry Amor, I know you need loving too--"

"No, don't start that. Luz, you're more important to me than my own needs. If you aren't up to recieve love, then I'll respect that. Just like the other day! You wanted consent for kisses when I told you to stop. So I'll ask this time. Do you want love today Luz?"

The witch's ears drooped down, "I would like that.." Luz pulled Amtiy up, nuzzling in to the crook of her neck. "Te queiro tanto.."

"Igualmente Amor." Amity giggled, squeezing Luz.

'Please..Don't ruin this for me..' Luz held Amity tighter. '..I'll try, Vessel. I'll try..'

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Collector sighed, swinging their feet back and forth, looking towards the bathroom. "When's she coming back~" They whined, leaning back, their shadow changing to a droplet. "I'm so boreddddd.."