Chapter 2- Black Quills and Regrets

Mihaela was a good teacher, she enjoyed teaching at Hogwarts, all the students loved her.

"Great job guys!" She praised, "Draco! Perfect job!"

The blonde boy gave a smug grin.

"Hermione! Loved it!"

Hermione blushed.

"Ron! Could use a little work but you're good!"

Ron grinned.

"Neville, you are doing a great job!"

The shy boy blushed. She continued to praise the students. Draco, who normally hates Muggles and everything to do with Muggles, enjoyed the class.

"Alright you all are dismissed, learn your parts for act 2!" She said as the students filtered out. Draco stayed behind and smiled at the teacher.
"Professor Andrei?"

"Yes?"

"I enjoy your class."

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy." She bowed her head and smiled, Draco left the classroom. Hours passed and Mihaela was packing up and leaving her classroom. She retired to her chambers and lit a fire, she poured herself some tea and sat on her little loveseat. It was so relaxing and nice. She sipped on her tea.

"I might as well explore the castle..." She said to herself, getting up and leaving her room.

"I'm being honest, father," Draco said, walking next to Lucius Malfoy, "She's an amazing teacher and I'm learning a lot."

"Yes but Muggle Studies?" Lucius asked, looking down at his son, "What are you even learning in that class that is going to be of use?"

"Well," Draco lowers his voice, "We're learning about William Shakespeare."

Lucius nods his head, "And?"

"We're reading his work."

"Such as?"

"Well we started reading Macbeth and I'm the role of Macbeth."

"Ah, I see." Lucius said, "Go run along Draco, don't bother me anymore."

The young Malfoy took off down the hall after being dismissed by his father. Lucius continued to walk through the hallways of Hogwarts.

Mihaela walked through the gardens with Dumbledore.

"Well, I see you've gained popularity amongst the students." He smiles, looking down at her, Mihaela smiles back up at him. Albus reminded her of her father, she admired him as she would a father.

"Well," The young professor smiled, "I guess I just have a way with kids."

"All the students and professors have taken a liking to you, I'm impressed."

"Really Professor?"

"Yes, I am."

"Professor Dumbledore?" They heard Harry Potter's voice, Dumbledore turned around, "Can I-"

"I apologize, I must go."

Dumbledore left, Mihaela looked at Harry and then noticed his hand. She grabbed his hand and saw the scars.

"I must not tell lies."

"Who did this?" She asked the student, Harry sighed, "Harry answer me."

"Umbridge."

"That bitch."

"Professor Andrei, please don't." Harry begged, "I don't want to cause a scene."

"Mr. Potter," She frowned, "You must report this at once!"