Chapter 9- Questions and Promises

Mihaela Andrei and Lucius Malfoy had slow, loving, romantic sex that night. It was beautiful. It was Saturday so Mihaela didn't have to go to class. Lucius pet her hair gently and looked at the girl who snuggled up to him. 

"How'd you sleep?" He whispered as her eyes fluttered open, she smiled and looked up at him. 

"Best night sleep ever." 

"And why is that?" 

"I'm in the arms with the man," She paused, "... the man I love." 

"And soon you'll be able to say that without any hesitation." Lucius kissed her forehead and toyed with her hair, she looked so beautiful in the morning, like an angel. If the said angel had messy and knotty hair. 

"It's the weekend..." She mumbled, going close to him and kissing his jaw. 

"And?" 

"I just wanna stay here with you..." She said in a soft voice, he smiles and kisses her forehead again. 

"I wanna know more about you sweetheart." 

"Like what?" 

"Umm, what's your favorite color?"

"What are we? Five?" Miha asked in an amused tone, Lucius laughs and stretches his arms. 

"Yes." 

"Blue, yours?" 

"Green." He says, "Now you ask me something." 

"What's your wand?" 

"Elm with Dragon Heartstring," Lucius says, "Yours?" 

"Cherry wood with Dragon Heartstring, we have the same core." She giggles and kisses his lips softly, he smiles and kisses her back. 

"What's your patronus?" 

Lucius went silent, he didn't want to tell her to the truth but if he wanted to truly be in a relationship with her, they would have to be honest, "I can't produce one." 

Miha felt awkward, she felt like she crossed a line with that question, "What's yours?" 

"Snow Leopard." 

"That's pretty interesting." He smiles, "Where'd you go to school? Hogwarts?" 

"No, no, no, I was home-schooled by my parents," Miha said, "They taught me everything I know now. Took me on trips in the summer to study Dragons, there was this one time we went into the woods and there was a baby Romanian Longhorn that came waddling up to me and my dad, he went to go pet it and it breathed fire. Almost burnt his clothes and my mom who walked back to camp to grab snacks then came back to us and her face when she saw-" 

Lucius looked at her with an amused look on his face, Miha turned bright red and stopped talking, "I'm sorry, am I talking to much? Sometimes I get overexcited, shoot off at the mouth but I've-" 

He placed a finger to her lips to shush her, "No no no, it's really cute, I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about the things you love." 

Miha blushed again and felt herself get flustered by his words, "What about you, Mr. Malfoy? You go to Hogwarts?" 

"Yes, I did. Slytherin." He smiles and kisses her cheek, "I was an excellent student too." 

She smiles and looks up at him, "Do you really love me?" 

"Yes, I do. You're smart, Draco loves your class and the way you make me feel. I love it." 

"What about your wife?"