Chapter 25- Almost There

Mihaela struggled against the Death Eater that held her, her arms pinned behind her back. Lord Voldemort smirked and went over to the girl. 

"Miss Andrei, welcome." He greets in a slow voice, "I have a proposition for you... if you bring me Harry Potter. I will grant you the life you've always wanted." 

The girl hocked up some saliva and spit right in his face, "Go to hell. Do your worst to me, I can take it." 

"I always do..." Voldemort wiped his face and glared at her. He turned to the Malfoy's who were sitting at the table. 

"Miha! Please!" Lucius begged her speaking up, Mihaela looked at him, "Don't be stupid!" 

"Quiet Lucius!" The Dark Lord hissed, Lucius backed down. 

"Where's the coldest place in the Manor?" Asked Lord Voldemort, Draco looked down at his lap, "Answer me!"

"Cellar...." Draco mumbled. A few Death Eaters grabbed Mihaela in a rough manner.

"Take her to the cellar," The Dark Lord ordered. Mihaela screamed and kicked against them.

"No! Get off of me!" She squealed, she looked at Lucius, "Lucius! Help me!"

Lucius Malfoy just looked at his lap in complete shame. The Death Eaters dragged her away and threw her into the cellar, locking the door. The floor was like ice, when she breathed, her breath was visible from the cold air. Her body wasn't getting enough air, she coughed and shook from the freezing room. She wrapped her arms around her body, desperately trying to keep herself warm.

"Lucius...." She whimpered in fear, ".... help me..."

A few hours later, her entire body when numb, her teeth were chattering. She breathed heavily, trying her best to keep in oxygen, she felt herself slowly suffocating. She clutched her chest in pain, trying to keep herself alive.

Mihaela felt herself breathing even deeper, her body desperate for enough oxygen. She was freezing to death, she then blacked out. 

Lucius felt like he was close to crying, she was going to die, he knew she was going to die. The Death Eaters left Malfoy manor. 

"Miss Miha?" 

Mihaela slowly opened her eyes to see a little House-Elf, his bright green eyes were big. 

"D-Dobby?" 

"I have come to rescue you." 

Mihaela groaned and turned over, "Dobby I can't... I'm weak." 

"You're leaving this place." 

"I can't... I can hardly breathe..." Her head was pounding, "Please Dobby, just leave me here so I can die." 

"Harry Potter has ordered me to come save you!" Dobby protested, "Please Miss!" 

Mihaela sighed and sat up slightly, she held onto Dobby's small hands, the elf and the professor disappeared, going back to The Burrow. Tonks ran out as soon as she saw her friend, Miha's lips were blue, her skin was pale, she was shaking all over. 

"Get her warm quickly!" Remus and Tonks brought her in and sat her next to a warm fire. Fred wrapped her up in a warm blanket. 

"Where- Where's my daughter?"

"She's napping, just relax." Molly assured her, "I just put her down to bed." 

Miha nodded her head and shivered slightly. 

"Just relax for now, okay?" Remus asked, ruffling her hair, "You're weak and you need all the rest you can get." 

"Nina!" Alexander called out to his wife, Nina came running into the room and saw 12 year old Miha in her room, sewing a beautiful flowered dress. 

"Oh little Dove!" Nina smiled, placing her hands over her heart, "It's beautiful. You made this all by yourself?" 

Miha nodded her head and held up the dress. Nina took it in her hands and smiled, "You could open your own line of clothing." 

"Our daughter is very talented," Alexander said, ruffling her hair. Miha looked up at her parents. 

"Do you really think I could make it as a designer?" 

"Little Dove," Nina hugged Miha tight, "I think you can do anything you set your mind too." 

Years later, Miha made her own clothes and rarely bought things. She would go thrift shopping to find something old and tattered and make it into something beautiful, she took her dream seriously, she knew she was almost there. Then the accident happened and she gave up on everything. 

A month later, Mihaela had obtained a Horcrux, it was a simple locket. She kept it safe in her pocket, roaming around to find more Horcruxes, holding the sorting hat in one hat, she ended up in an old Cemetery.

"Hello Mihaela." She turned and saw Lord Voldemort standing there, she backed up and held up the locket. 

"Stay back or I'll-" 

In a swift move, he pulled out his wand and aimed it at her. Mihaela blacked out and when she opened her eyes, she was wearing a white tight dress that reached the floor, a slit up her leg. She looked around and saw a bright blue neon sign. 

"Andrei" 

She looked around more and saw racks of clothing, she went to them and checked the tags, it was her dream. Her own line of clothing. 

"I've got to hand it to you Miha." Voldemort spoke, wearing a black suit and tie, "When you dream, you dream big. Just look at this place. Your line of clothing will be a best seller in all of England."

Mihaela backed up as Voldemort walked closer to her, "Just hand over that Locket of mine and I can give you all of this. Nina and Alexander will be back, with their full memories, your daughter, Lucius, isn't that what you want? A happy life?" 

"I could give you everything your precious little heart desires..." 

"N-No," She said, clutching the necklace in her hand tighter, "This- This isn't right." 

Voldemort scoffed, "Come on darling, think of all those people who said you weren't enough." 

"Aren't you a little young to be teaching?" 

"Is it true you killed your parents?" 

"Lucius has never loved you! He never will, he was just manipulating you!" 

Mihaela sighed as Voldemort put the voices in her head. He walked close to her and put an arm around her shoulder. 

"And think of your poor father, now that was a hardworking man. Working double, sometimes triple shifts just to put food on the table..." 

"Daddy!" 

"Hey little Dove!" 

"But you," He continued, "You could give your parents, everything they've ever wanted..." He leaned close to her ear and whispered in it. 

"Come on little Dove, you're almost there...."