Chapter 29- The Battle of Hogwarts pt. 2

Mihaela continued to fight her ass off, it felt good in a way. She killed about 15 Death Eaters, she ran through the halls, before someone grabbed her and pulled her off to the side. 

"Lucius?" 

"Miha." He whispered, he looked sick and horrible, his eyes were sunken in. He hugged her tight, she hugged him back, "W-Where is Aurora?" 

"She's with Madam Pompfrey," She explained, "She's okay. I promise." 

"Okay good," Lucius nodded, his hands were shaking with fear, Miha noticed. She took his hands in hers and gave him a sad smile. 

"I love you Lucius Malfoy." 

"I love you too, Professor Andrei," He smiled and kissed her lips softly, "I don't want to lose you. I- I should get back though." When he turned to leave, she grabbed his bicep.

"Please don't go," She whimpered, "Please, stay with us. Fight against the Death Eaters. I beg you." 

"Miha, you know I can't do that." 

"Please Lucius," She begged, "Please stay, fight with us. We're going to win this war, please." 

"I can't do that. I'm so sorry love," He apologized and gave her one more kiss, "I love you so much. More than you know." He started to walk away.

"Lucius!" 

He turned, "Hm?" 

"T-Tonks is dead." 

"Oh Miha..." He whispered, hugging her, "I'm so sorry." She cried softly in his arms. 

"Remus, Fred, Tonks, they're all dead..." 

He kissed the top of her head and sighed. 

"I'm so sorry, I love you so much. I always will." 

"You love me?" 

"Always." 

More Dementors flew Miha's way, she couldn't fend all of them off only by herself. Her patronus could only protect her for so long, so when all hope seemed lost and she was just about to give up, another patronus flew past her. Another snow leopard.

Lucius stood by her side, a protective arm wrapped around her, his wand flashed a patronus. The Dementors flew away, Mihaela felt sick to her stomach for some reason.

"Lucius, I thought you said-" 

"I know what I said, but I thought of you and our daughter," He said, "My first happy thoughts in years." 

"Oh Lucius!" She jumped in his arms and kissed him deeply.

"Narcissa?" Mihaela gasped as she saw the woman holding Aurora, "What are you-" 

"I have to do this, I have to take her to the dark lord." 

"Please, don't do this." She begged, Aurora crying and writhing around, "Please don't, give her to me." 

"No!" Narcissa snapped, "I don't have a choice!" 

"Don't do this, she's Lucius' daughter. Don't take that away from him, us. Please, I'm begging you." 

The woman's heart broke at the distressed sight of Miha, she knew that Lucius loved Miha and not her, there was never love between them. Cissy looked down at the crying baby and bit her lip before handing her off to Mihaela and disapparating. 

Aurora started crying in her mother's arms, the poor baby didn't know what was happening. 

"Shh shh shh." Miha whispered, "It's okay baby, momma's here." She said in a calming voice, she stroked her baby's cheek and smiled.