Chapter 13- Azkaban and Powers

Lucius leaned against the wall in Azkaban, trying to fall asleep in the prison was hard, he just wanted to crawl in a little hole and die His eyes opened to see two Ministry Officials opening his cell door, "You have a visitor." 

"What?" He coughed, his voice shaking. The two men parted to reveal that familiar long brown haired female with soft green eyes. His eyes widened and he stood up, wobbling a bit.

"Miha?" 

"Lucius!" She cried, running to him, he lifted his hands that were cuffed together and put them around her neck. She hugged him tight and let tears run down. 

"You have 5 minutes." The ministry officials said before locking the door and leaving them alone, to have their own little private time. 

"I thought officials were only allowed to come to Azkaban?" 

"I manage to persuade them," Mihaela smiles, kissing his cheek, "I missed you so much." 

"Oh darling." Lucius whispers, leaning down to kiss her lips softly, they were soft, "I missed those pretty lips of yours, and those eyes. Those beautiful green eyes." 

Miha wanted to tell him about Aurora but she couldn't. How would he react? She decided against it, she didn't want to bring that down on his shoulders of being responsible of a child, she figured it would make him feel worse. 

"How's Draco?" 

"Top of his class." Miha said, hugging him tight, "Snape finally got the Defense Against The Dark Arts job." 

"Good, good," Lucius smiled, "Does Draco ever ask about me?" 

"No, I'm sorry," She shakes her head and cups his cheek, they went quiet for a moment, "Now shut up and kiss me Mr. Malfoy." 

"Yes ma'am." He smirks and presses his lip against hers, she closes her eyes as they make out in the cell, "God I missed those lips." 

Miha's heart was racing, she had missed her lover so much, it had been so long.

"Time's up," The officials came through the cell and stood there. Lucius lifted up his arms and kissed her forehead, "Come on, hurry up." 

"I love you Miha." 

"I love you Lucius," She whispered, her voice shaking slightly, she let a tear fall down. Lucius lifted up his hands and wiped her tear away. She gets pulled away by the officials and gets led out of Azkaban. 

"I love you... my Miha," He whispers, letting a tear fall down. She was led back to Hogwarts, she went to her chambers and saw Professor Mcgonagall, rocking Aurora back and forth, the baby peacefully sleeping in the older woman's arms. 

"She fell asleep a few minutes before you came back," Minerva smiles, handing Aurora back to her mother. 

"Thank you so much." 

"Of course dear," She smiled and got up, brushing off her gown, "Anytime." 

Minerva Mcgonagall left Mihaela's chambers, Miha placed her daughter in her crib, she was sleeping peacefully. Miha got in her own bed and fell asleep, happy that she was able to see her Lucius even if it was just for a few minutes. She wanted to find a way to break him out of prison, even if it cost her her life. 

One weekend, she decided to visit Diagon Alley, it was very busy. Miha turned left and went down Knockturn Alley, very dodgy place. She walked into Borgin and Burkes and looked around. 

"Hello there miss," Mr. Borgin said in an unsettling voice, "How can I be of service." 

"Just browsing." Mihaela replied, looking at the glass cabinet. She stopped in front of a dark green necklace, she felt herself getting called to it. 

"Miha...." 

"Miha...." 

"Did you hear that?" Mihaela asked the shopkeeper, he tilted his head and gave her a confused look, "I heard someone call my name." 

"Miha..." 

"There is it again!" 

"I see..." Borgin smirked and slithered over to her, "It calls to you."

"What?" 

"The necklace." He takes it out, "It gives the wearer extreme powers of the dark arts." 

"How much." 

"My dear, something like this-" 

"How. Much." Mihaela repeated in a darker tone. 

"For you," Borgin bowed his head, "Free of charge." 

Mihaela grabbed the green necklace and walked out of the shop without another word. When she got back to Hogwarts, she locked herself into her chambers, closed her eyes, and put the necklace around her neck. She felt electricity surge through her body, it was painful but it felt powerful. She screamed in pain and collapsed on her desk, falling off, quills, ink, and parchment flew off the desk, she fumbled with the necklace for a moment before ripping it off her neck. She panted as she threw the necklace across the room. Aurora started crying from the commotion. 

"Mihaela?" She heard Mcgonagall say, she slowly got up and unlocked the door. 

"Yes?" 

"Are you alright?" 

"Y-Yes, I'm fine," Miha stuttered, swallowing the lump in her throat, "I- I was just... spell gone wrong." 

"Ah, thought I heard screaming." 

"No, no, it- it was nothing, hit my knee." She lied, "I'm going to sleep now, um... good night Minerva." 

"Alright..." Minerva said, unsure about the girl. She had never acted this way, something was up. Mihaela shut the door and picked up her crying baby. 

"Shhh shhh," She whispered, "It's okay." She looked at the mess in her room and pulled out her wand, "Tergeo." 

Everything cleaned itself up, Aurora continued to cry, "Easy baby." Miha said with a soft smile, "Shhh shhh, it's okay." She started to sing the baby back to sleep, the baby looked up at her mother, yawned and closed her eyes. 

"That's a good girl," Miha whispered, placing her baby back into her crib. She picked up her necklace and put it in a box, "I'm never taking that thing out ever again." 

She locked the small chest and put it away. She went to her desk and finished cleaning the mess up, she sat down and went to grade papers. Something in the back of her mind was telling her that something was wrong, she knew something was wrong too, her body still felt electricity pouring through her veins. She rubbed her head and groaned in pain before passing out at her desk. 

...

Lucius felt a disturbance from far away, he felt that Mihaela was in danger or something was wrong. He got up and saw two ministry officials, "Hey! Get over here!" He shouted, "Something's wrong at Hogwarts!" 

"Shut up Malfoy!" One of them shouted back. 

"No! Listen to me!" He says, shaking the bars of the cell, "I'm telling you something is wrong! Something bad happened!" 

"Do you want us to send a dementor to kiss you?" They threatened, snapping with anger. Lucius backed down in fear and sat down, "That's what I thought." 

Lucius looked out the window to what he thought was the general direction of Hogwarts, he thought... no, he knew something bad happened to her, "Miha, please be okay. Please be okay."