Chapter 18- Brother and Sister

"Mr. Finnigan," Mihaela scolded, "I need that essay on Electricity turned in by next class, understand?" 

"Yes ma'am." 

"And tuck that shirt it, you look like you were raised in a barn." She said as her class was dismissed, Seamus did as his professor asked. She laughed and sat back at her desk, grabbing her quill and started grading essays. She hummed a tune to herself as she continued to work.

"Professor?" Draco went into the classroom and sat in front of her, "Can we talk?"

"Of course Draco, what's on your mind?"

"A lot..."

"Such as?"

"I just want to have a normal life..." He sighed, "A normal family."

"What's so great about being normal?" Miha asked, "If everything in the world was normal, then nothing would stand out and cause attraction."

"I just want my family back, I don't want to be a Death Eater," Draco started crying, Mihaela opened her arms for him and he hugged her, sobbing in her arms.

"Oh Draco," She sighed, "It's okay, do you wanna see your half-sister?" 

Draco nodded his head and wiped his tears, she led him to her chambers and opened up. Aurora was in her crib, sleeping peacefully. He picks her up and holds her awkwardly away, Mihaela fixes his arms and smiles.

"There, just like that." 

"She's beautiful." Draco said while giving a smile, "She looks like you." 

"Thank you Draco," Mihaela smiles, Draco sits down in a chair and holds the sleeping baby. Aurora slept peacefully in his arms before opening her tired eyes. She babbled and reached up to touch Draco's cheek. 

"I've never held a baby before," He says, "Am I doing it right?" 

"I'd say you are doing an excellent job at it." Miha smiles, "I might just have you babysit for me." She laughs, looking down at Draco.

Draco chuckled and continued to little Aurora in his arms, "She-" 

"Professor," They heard Mcgonagall's voice call, "We need you-" 

"I'll be right there!" Mihaela smiled, she turned to Draco, "Can I trust you to stay here and watch her?" 

"Of course!" He said with a small smile, Andrei left the room.

15 minutes later when she went back into her chambers, she saw Draco holding Aurora in his arms, talking to her as the baby slept. Miha smiled and looked at the boy. He looked up and put Aurora back in her crib. 

"She fell asleep a few minutes ago." He explained, smiling. Mihaela hugged him again and smiled. 

"It's getting late Draco, I'll see you at dinner, alright?" 

"Okay." He said as he left. Draco felt himself grow feelings for his little sister. He would protect the girl with his life.