Chapter 7- Headmistress and Hooking Up

"Alright!" Mihaela circled around her students, with a flick of her wand, her own patronus appeared, "Think of a memory, the most happy memory you can think of!" 

Patronus' flew around the room including the snow leopard that belonged to Mihaela, "A Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay concentrated so focus!" 

"Come on Neville." She encouraged, "Disarm me." 

"Expelliarmus!" Neville waved his wand, Mihaela's wand flew out of her hands. She cheered in excitement, everyone roared and praised the shy boy. He turned red and hugged his Professor. Mihaela hugged him back and ruffled his hair. 

"Well done Neville!" 

It wasn't long before Dumbledore's Army was discovered by Dolores Umbitch (as Mihaela calls her behind her back) Harry Potter was dragged to Dumbledore's office so Umbridge could put an end to this. 

"So it's true then?" The young professor asked the Golden Trio, "Dumbledore resigned?" 

Hermione nodded her head sadly and sighed, "Umbridge is the new Headmistress of Hogwarts." 

"She'll be a dictator," Mihaela grumbled as she sat on the top of her desk, "We need to get the D.A back up and running." 

"With Umbridge as Head," Ron shook his head, "There's no bloody way." 

"We could do it somewhere else, what about the Floo-" 

"Umbridge has all that monitored and sealed off." Harry sighs, "And we're too young to apparate yet."

"Dammit..." 

The classroom door opened to reveal Lucius Malfoy, Mihaela groaned and turned to the trio, "Alright, I hope I cleared everything up about the essay?" 

"Yes Professor." The trio ran off, Harry glared at Lucius before they left the class. 

"Mr. Malfoy? How can I help you?" She asked, Lucius glided over to her and smirked. 

"Oh I think you know what you can help me with." He says in that charming voice, she shakes her head as he leans down to kiss her neck. She lets out a small whimper and tries to push him away. 

"We could get caught, you know that." 

"Does it look like I care?" He mumbles, going back to kissing her neck. For weeks, Mihaela and Lucius had been hooking up in the classroom and/or their chambers. The immense pleasure he made her feel was insane. Of course, he was the only man she'd ever been with. He knew exactly how to make her feel good, what turned her on, what got her to cum faster, what she didn't like, etc. He slowly undressed her and rubbed her already soaking pussy. 

"So wet for me..." He smirks, they didn't waste any time for Lucius railed Miha on her desk. She let out a moan and gripped his shoulders tight, clawing at them, surely to leave scratch marks for later. 

"Fuck." He groaned as he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, "Such a good little whore." He moved a little bit so with every thrust he would be hitting her g-spot, Mihaela bit her lip, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Lucius smirked and pulled out before turning her around and bending her over the desk, he grabbed her hair and put it in a makeshift ponytail before fucking her from behind. He pulled her hair back with his left hand and put his right hand on the small on her back. 

"Fuck Lucius!" She moaned, her eyes rolling back from the pleasure. Lucius smirks, loving the little moans and whimpers she made, it turned him on even more, "I'm gonna-" 

"Oh no you fucking don't." He grunts, "You will wait like a good slut." 

"Lucius please..." She begged, biting her lip, "Please let me cum." 

He continued fucking her for around 20 more minutes before he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, "Alright, now you can cum." He continued to fuck her through her orgasm, her legs were shaking, "That's a good little whore." He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck softly, "Such a good whore." He continued to thrust a few more times before himself orgasmed, burying himself deep within her, his cum leaked out of her pussy along with her own. 

"Thank you..." She mumbled, panting from the hard fuck. 

"Who said we were done?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, "Now, how about you be a good girl and get on your knees for me?" He whispered in her ear, gently biting her ear-lobe. Miha obeyed and sunk down to her knees, looking up at the man with those big, beautiful, innocent eyes. 

"That's a good girl, so obedient for me," He says. Lucius let out a moan as she took his whole length in her mouth, he grabbed a hold of her hair and gripped it tightly, "Merlin..." 

Lucius slammed her head down on his cock, she gagged around it and looked up at him, he bobbed her head back and forth. The sound of gagging and moans were all that was heard in the room. Lucius Malfoy absolutely loved the feeling of her tight throat around his cock. He started thrusting deep down her throat, feeling himself coming close to an orgasm. He shoved his cock once again down her throat before releasing his seed. Miha swallowed and looked up at him, mascara running down her cheek. Lucius stood her up and sat her back down on her desk, moving between her legs and smiling down at her, her legs were still shaking from her orgasm. Lucius wrapped his arms around her, she clung to him, whimpering slightly. 

"Easy there tiger, calm down." He whispered, kissing her forehead, "You did good, my good little girl." 

"That's a good girl, taking my cock down her throat so well." He kissed her on the lips and smirked before pulling his pants back up and leaving the classroom. Mihaela looked around for her clothes and put them back on, God would never let her into heaven after that little sexcapade. Hours passed and the Golden Trio along with Seamus, Dean, Luna, Ginny, Fred, George, and Neville all walked in. 

"We've decided!" Ron said with a grin, Mihaela stared at her students, wondering what they could be up too now. 

"What?" 

"Hermione came up with the idea!" Ginny said, the professor looked at her students in confusion, "It's brilliant!" 

"Well alright then," She leaned back in her chair, "What is it?" 

"You should replace Umbridge and become Headmistress until Dumbledore gets back!"