Chapter 4- Gentlemen and Memories

Lucius Malfoy kept trying to seduce the young professor, the Dark Lord didn't finish the job the first time so he was counting on Lucius to get her to him. 

Mihaela walked through the crowd of students, "What's going on here?" She asked, pushing through. 

"Professor Trelawney." Cho Chang said, Mihaela watched as Mr. Filch carried Professor Trelawney's bags, the poor woman looked terrified. 

Umbridge walked forward, an uneasy smile on her face. Mihaela wanted to step forward and say something but she felt a leather hand grab her wrist. She froze in place.

"Don't." Lucius whispered in her ear, "You'll only make it worse." 

Sybill stepped forward, almost tripping over her bags, "S-Sixteen years I've lived and taught here," She whimpered, "H-Hogwarts is my home." 

Mihaela could tell she was moments away from breaking down in tears. She felt anger boil as the sight of the pink devil. 

"You- You can't do this." Sybill cried, shaking with fear. Umbridge tilted her head and handed Sybill papers. 

"Actually I can." 

Mihaela broke away from Lucius' grasp and ran to Trelawney as she saw her started to cry. Professor Mcgonagall went over too. 

The Muggle Studies teacher wrapped her arms around Sybill, comforting her. 

"Something you'd like to say dear?" 

"For months I've been dying to tell you what I really thought of you," Mihaela snapped, "And- and- and being brought up as a Christian girl I can't say it." 

The young professor guided Sybill away, glaring daggers at Umbridge, "Shhh, shhh it's okay." 

Lucius rose an eyebrow at the girl before smirking to himself. It was clear she wanted to protect the students and the professor's like her family, even though most Dark Wizards in the world know about what she did to her parents. 

An hour passed and the whole thing was cleared up. Sybill was almost sacked but Professor Dumbledore but it to an end quickly.

Mihaela went back into the forest with some raw meat to feed the Thestrals. She found the herd and tosses the meat to a little baby, the little Thestral ate it quickly and neighed happily.

"Hello darling." 

She shot around to see Lucius Malfoy, hands clasped behind his back, she backed up, "I don't want to talk to you." 

"Beautiful, aren't they?" He asks as he goes up to a Thestral and pets its nose, "So fascinating." 

"You can see them?" 

"Yes, oh yes." Lucius said as he continued to pet the animal, "I can see them." 

Mihaela nodded her head, Lucius had his long blonde hair tied with a black ribbon, he still carried his cane. That same serpent headed cane that had teased her as she spoke to Draco's parents. She could still feel the cold metal. 

She looked at the man's leather hands that petted the Thestral so gently. 

"I wonder what those hands would feel like around my neck." 

Lucius turned to her and smiled softly, "Have you ridden one before?" 

"No," Mihaela shook her head. 

"Do you want to?" He asked, offering his hand, Mihaela took it hesitantly, he pulled her close and helped her on a Thestral, "It's just like riding a horse." 

Lucius got on his own Thestral and pet the neck of the creature, "We don't have to fly." 

Suddenly, Mihaela's Thestral took off into the sky. Mihaela wrapped her arms around its neck as the animal neighed. She closed her eyes. 

"You do know that the whole point is to open your eyes." Lucius laughed, Mihaela slowly opened her eyes and saw Lucius riding the animal so elegantly. 

"Like I said," He chuckled, "Just like riding a horse." 

Miha relaxed and nodded her head, she smiled and spread her arms open, "WooHoo!" She cheered, Lucius smiled at her, she looked so happy. 

Once they landed, Lucius helped Mihaela get off of the Thestral and pet his nose, "Thank you for the ride." 

Lucius came up behind her and looked down at the girl, "Fun?" 

"Yes," Mihaela smiled, "It was very." 

Lucius had a powerful urge to lean down and kiss her, the dress she was wearing, a simple knee-length blue dress, it covered her body nicely. 

"Lord, I want to rip that dress off of her, I'd take her and fuck her right now if I could." Lucius thought, "I wonder what that body looks like naked." 

Lucius thought of Mihaela under him, naked, sweating, moaning as he railed her hard. Her voice was echoing through his mind. He felt his pants tighten slightly at the sexual thoughts. 

"Oh Lucius! Fuck me harder! Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" 

The older man was snapped out of his lewd thoughts when he realized Mihaela was still talking to him. She snapped her fingers in front of his face a few times. 

"Everything alright, Mr. Malfoy?" The professor asked, "I should retire to my chambers, I have grading to do." 

"Please, let me walk you there." Lucius said, Mihaela was unsure of where this gentlemen side of her came from, considering her nearly was fucking her under the table with his cane. 

They walked side by side in complete silence. Once they reached her chambers, Lucius took her hand and kissed it softly. 

"Pleasure riding with you on the Thestrals, Professor." He said, looking up at her with those icy blue eyes. 

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy." She said as she went to her desk, closing the door and locking it. She started grading papers and making sure everything was neat and tidy. 

Nightfall came, Mihaela looked out the window at the North Star, she finished brushing her hair and smiled softly. 

"Goodnight Mamma," She whispered, "Goodnight Papa." 

The girl went to her bed and laid down, falling asleep almost instantly. 

"...Legilimens..." 

"Momma, Papa." Mihaela whispered, raising her wand, "I'm so sorry. I don't want to do this..." 

Miha wiped her tears and whispered, "Obliviate." If the Dark Lord was coming for then, she wiped their memory so they would all be safe. 

The man continued to explore her mind, finding all sorts of sad things. 

Miha sat on the train to leave Romania, she flipped through her books about Dragons, thinking about her mom and dad, how she left them. 

When she was 18 she continued to live alone in London, she found the Order, well The Order found her, took her in and cared for her. Remus Lupin was like an older brother to her, Alastor Moody was like a very protective father, and Tonks was a big sister to her. Sirius was... well Sirius. 

The man finished entering her mind and felt his heart break, she was alone, she had done the unthinkable to her family. But it explained everything, The Dark Lord killed her parents shortly after when they didn't know who Mihaela was. He wanted the job to be done correctly now, but he was doubting himself. 

He left her chambers and headed to his own which was down the hall. He got undressed and thought about how peaceful and beautiful Mihaela looked while she was asleep, peacefully dreaming. Her guard was down so he could see in her mind, he regretted it instantly though. 

He finished getting undressed and laid in bed, he continued to think about Mihaela. Lewd thoughts started running through his head, the way her hips swayed as she walked, the curves of her body were so beautiful." 

The vision of Miha once again on her back, on his desk, her face twisted in pleasure as he fucked her harder and harder. He gripped her hips harder and hit her g-spot. 

"Oh fuck Miha... You have no idea the things you do to me... fuck...."