Chapter 30- Charmed

Mihaela sat at a dresser as Ginny and Luna did her hair. The blonde headed girl put a white flower in her hair and smiled. 

"You look beautiful Professor." Luna said, hugging her. Molly walked in and placed a hand over her heart. 

"You my dear," She grins and hugs Miha tight, "Look beautiful, Merlin, your parents must be proud to have raised such a pretty young woman." 

"Thank you Molly." Miha says, letting a happy tear fall down. 

"Lucius is a very lucky," Ginny says with a grin. Aurora looked up at her mom and giggled.

"Ups, ups!" She pouted, Miha picked her daughter up and kissed her forehead. 

"Oh you look so beautiful little girl," She smiles, "Alright, go find daddy." 

The little girl pranced off, wearing a light pink dress, her ballet slippers clicked against the floor as she ran to find Lucius. 

Lucius stood at the altar, fixing his coat and tie, he was slightly nervous. When the music started, the bridesmaids came walking down the aisle. Then Aurora, the little flower girl, throwing white petals down the aisle. She had a bright smile on her face. 

Then Mihaela came, she looked beautiful, a smile was plastered across her face. As soon as Lucius laid eyes on her, he felt his body relax. When she got to the altar, he took her hand and kissed it.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thank you Lucius." She whispered back. They turned to the officiant and smiled at him. 

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today..." 

"Do you Lucius Malfoy, take Mihaela Andrei to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love her in sickness and in death?" 

"I do." He looked down at the beautiful bride in front of him, even if the lace white veil covered her face, he could still see the bright grin that was on her face. 

"And do you, Mihaela Andrei, take Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love him in sickness and in death?" 

"I do." She smiled, looking up at Lucius, his long blonde hair was tied back with a black ribbon, he looked very handsome.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. Mr. Malfoy, you may kiss the bride." 

Lucius Malfoy lifted the lace veil up and looked at Mihaela who smiled bright at him. He dipped his head and gave her a sweet, loving kiss. Miha wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled against his lips, Lucius wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. 

"I love you Miha." 

"I love you too Lucius." 

"It is my great honor to be the first to introduce you all," The Priest smiled, "To Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy." 

The congregation clapped and smiled at the newly weds, he picked her up in a bride carry and carried her to the reception hall, music was playing and everyone gathered. Lucius took her hand in his, her hand was on his shoulder while his hand was on her waist.

"Mihaela, you look so beautiful." He spun her around and kissed her lips softly, "I love you so much." 

"I love you too." She smiled, gazing lovingly into his blue eyes. They danced, partied, and celebrated all night long. They got into a car and left for the manor. Aurora was passed out, she slept on Mihaela's shoulder. 

"I'm going to put her to bed." She whispers, Lucius nods and kisses his wife's cheek and his daughter's forehead.

"Goodnight my little star." He whispers as Aurora is being carried off to her bedroom. Lucius headed to their bedroom and got changed. Mihaela came back and took off the beautiful wedding dress and hung it up in the closet. He patted the spot next to him and winked. 

"Come here beautiful." Mihaela got on the bed and laid ontop of him, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly. 

"I love you so much." 

"I love you too, my Miha." He whispered against her lips, they slowly got fully undressed and made slow, sweet love all night. She felt so secure and safe in his arms, he felt loved and cared for in hers. 

7 Years Later

Mihaela smiled and fixed her daughter's jacket, "Do you have your bags?" 

"Uh-huh." 

"Your wand?" 

"Uh-huh." 

"Owl?" 

"Yes." 

"Oh my baby!" Mihaela hugged Aurora tight, Lucius looked down at his wife and daughter. Hogwarts express, sounded the whistle. Miha gave her daughter one last squeeze before Lucius placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Miha, let the girl go before you squeeze her to death!" He laughed and kissed Aurora's forehead softly. 

"Have a great time at Hogwarts honey." He said and hugged his daughter. She ran off with her trolley and got on board. Lucius wrapped an arm around his wife as the train started moving. Aurora poked her head out the window of a cart and waved to her parents. 

"Write to us!" Miha called out, blowing her a kiss, the couple stood on the platform. Lucius kissed his wife's temple softly and smiled down at her. 

"She'll do great." 

"I know she will." Lucius continued to smile down at her, Miha raised an eyebrow at her husband. 

"What?" 

"Mihaela, you are one beautiful woman." 

"Lucius Malfoy, you are one Charming man."