Chapter 14- Cats and Vows

(This one is going to be short, I apologize!)

Miha woke up with a pounding headache, she was still on her desk. She looked around and realized she was late for class. She grabbed her things and ran to the classroom, all the students were already working. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late," She panicked, "I had an accident with a spell gone wrong, anyway on with today's lesson..." She trailed off and looked around the classroom, "Where is everybody?" 

Only Luna, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Harry, Ron, Parvati, and Padme were in the room. 

"People have been disappearing." Luna whispers, Miha stopped and placed her books down, "Draco stopped coming to class." 

"Why?" 

"He won't talk to anyone." Harry said, "He broke my nose on the train at the beginning of the school year, cursed Katie Bell, and poisoned Ron." 

Miha nodded her head slowly, a lump formed in her throat, "Class dismissed then, I need to speak with Professor Snape." 

The students left the classroom, Mihaela went down the hall to Snape's chambers. She snuck in and heard Draco's voice. 

"Why would you do that!" Draco snapped, Miha hid in a corner and listened. 

"Your mother doesn't believe you can do it! You can't go through with it!" Snape snapped back. 

"If I do this! The Dark Lord will have mercy on my family! Everything will be back to normal!" Draco yelled, his voice shaking with fear, anger, and sadness. 

"You can't do it, I know you can't."

"And what! You think you can?" 

 "Draco, you and I both know you can't kill someone, I made an unbreakable vow!" 

Miha's breath hitched, what did he mean? Who did Draco need to kill? Was he a Death Eater?

"I'll show you." Draco growled, "I'll kill them both!" 

They continued to argue back and forth but never acknowledged the small silver cat in the corner, listening to their private conversation.