I miss you.

Ariana's pov

When you loose the person your utterly consumed by the person that's supposed to be here with you everyday every step of the way making you laugh and smile is one of the most heartbreaking things to ever go through I've lost two people that I've loved dearly in this life time as of right now I'm placing flowers at my wife grave it hurts my heart that I can't see her anymore.

"Baby I miss you so much why did you have to leave us arlo is missing you dearly too she keeps asking when her mama is coming home I've told her your in a beautiful place waiting for us to be reunited with you sometimes I wish you weren't so protective of us because you wouldn't be here now you would be with us watching our daughter grow up and being here with me" I say chocking back a sob.

" arlo is now in preschool can you believe that our baby is growing up so fast she's got your attitude and stubbornness.I think she's just now realising her mama isn't coming home and I think I might bring her to visit you we can make you a card for your birthday leave you a little present for Christmas since you can't be with us and I know you wouldn't want me to stay grieving and find someone who is as amazing as you"

"But I just can't I don't think I will ever love anyone like I love you I wanna be angry at you for leaving me and our daughter but you done it for us so I'm just gonna focus on arlo and music I also got a role in wicked can you believe it all our fur babies miss you too".

Flashback 4 years ago
*********

"Y/n come here please" I shout from the bathroom slightly panicking .

"What's up babe?" She asks and I just hand her the positive test she looks at it and looks back at me with a smile forming on her face

She runs out the bathroom shouting on all the dogs "FUR CHILDREN WE ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY YALL GONNA HAVE A NEW SIBLING" she shouts making me laugh at her excitement.

She comes over to me still smiling and puts her hand on my stomach "ooh you about to be a milf these baby mamas ain't got nothing in you" she says pecking my lips.

"Uh what you mean baby mamas girl you only got one" say rasing an eyebrow "bro you know what I meant you gonna be the hottest mom to our baby ever and I can't wait to meet our bundle of joy I love her already".

"How do you know it's gonna be a girl" I ask

"Mamas instincts"

9 months later

Y/n pov

Ari gave birth to our beautiful baby girl arlo aria grande y/ln a few weeks ago and I've never been more happier I've not let ari lift a finger So if arlo cry's during the night then I'm on nightshift duty I honestly don't mind it.

Being a mama has opened my eyes to a lot of things like if some creepy mf comes up to my kid I don't mind doing time for her I wanna be her best friend her shoulder to cry on and just like I promised ari on our wedding day I'd die for them to make sure they are safe.

Flashback over
Ariana's pov

I wipe the tears that fall and stand up "well baby now your all caught up I'll see you next week I might bring arlo to see you I hope your having fun up there and I can't wait to see you again I love you so much y/n.

A/n
I've been tryna get better at writing but this shit ain't working so if you like it lmk  if not then that's fine too lmao