wedding bells

y/n pov

today is the day I officially get to call Ari my wife it's been a long ass couple of months of planning but we decided that we are only going to have close friends and family only.

Right now me harry, Nick, mum and dad are in one of the rooms getting dressed.

"How you feeling sweetheart," mum asks

"I'm excited it's been a long time coming now I can finally call Ariana my wife," I say putting my suit on.

"When can we expect grandchildren," dad asks.

"Fucking hell dad let's get them married before we talk about that" harry buts in making me laugh.

We all talk for a little while till it's time .

"I'm so proud of you darling," my dad says while we walk down the aisle first.

"Thanks, Dad," I say hugging him.

I stand at the alter talking to harry and nick until the music starts.

Everyone stands as Vic and Court enter first then Frankie and Doug.

Ariana Enters looking absolutely breathtaking with Joan and Ed at each side.

I start tearing up why because my wife to be is absolutely fucking beautiful and I'm incredibly lucky to be marrying her.

They reach me I quickly give Ed and Joan a hug and then lock hands with ari.

"Wow.. You look ravishing love" I whisper in her ear making her blush. (that's a big word for Elmo sorry I had to anyway back to the story)

"Thank you baby you look amazing in your suit"

"We have come together to witness the joining of y/n and Ariana in the bond of marriage. marriage is not only the joining together of two individuals, it is also a joining together of two families. The care, support, and nurture which have been extended to y/n and Ariana by their families is as important now as it has ever been" The pastor says.

"Now for the vows y/n you may go first," he says

I reach into my pocket and grab the piece of paper I wrote my vows on.

" Ari I'm incredibly lucky enough to get to be a part of your life I'm even luckier to be standing here today making you my wife and I'm going to spend the rest of my days loving you and making sure you know how truly special you are I'm excited to see what our future holds". I say wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Ariana now yours"

"Y/n ever since we met in scooters office 3 years ago I instantly felt drawn to you, you make it your mission to put a smile on my face every day I love you so much for that, I can't wait to see how our future will pan out you helped me realise what it's like to be loved and cared for I vow to you to give you my all for the good and the bad for the rest of our lives," she says and I kiss the back of her hand.

"Y/n Do you intend to take Ariana whose hand you hold to be your lawful wedded wife; and do you pledge to love, honour, and protect her through sunshine and shadow alike; keeping yourself unto her alone until death shall separate you?"

"I do," I say giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Ariana Do you intend to take Y/n whose hand you hold to be your lawful wedded wife; and do you pledge to love, honour, and protect her through sunshine and shadow alike; keeping yourself unto her alone until death shall separate you?"

"I do"

"now for the rings"

I take the ring from nick .

"Y/n repeat after me," the pastor says

"I give you this ring, as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and with all that I have, I will honour you".I repeat placing the band on her finger.

Courtney gives her the ring.

I give you this ring, as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and with all that I have, I will honour you" Ari repeats placing the band on my finger.

And, now with the power invested in me, I pronounce you wife and wife you may kiss your bride.

I waste no time in planting a soft kiss on her lips keeping it respectful as our family and friends are in the room.

Everyone cheers I look at my mum and dad to see them with tears in their eyes I give them a small nod the smile not disappearing from my face.

We walk back down the aisle everyone following behind a couple of minutes later.

(couple hours later)

Everyone is slightly drunk we have just eaten our meal, not before our friend's  share some embarrassing stories of us. We also spent an hour taking pictures which was a pain in the ass but if it makes the wife happy then so be it.

Now it's time for ari and i's first dance.

(play the song only one I could think of lol)

I take her hand as I drag her t the dance floor.

"Have I told you how fucking lucky I am to call you my wife" I whisper  as I spin her around

"yes, but I'm even luckier"

"Impossible," I say locking our lips.

Y/n_y/l/n posted a new photo:

(Pretend daltons you an absolute dream come true that would be fr)

Y/n_y/l/n: 🤍
Liked by: Arianagrande,frankiejgrande,nick.Brady,Harryy/l/n and 324,000 others

Comments are limited...

A/n there yall go the honeymoon chap will be out in the next few days but as always hope you enjoy and look after yourselves loves 🤍