Honeymoon🫶🏼

Y/n pov

Ari and I are currently on our honeymoon in Hawaii in Kauai it's such a beautiful ass place man.

Right now we are sitting by our pool in the villa we rented out so paps can't get to us since we just wanna enjoy our time together as newlyweds but I'm sure they will be floating around the island.

"Alright what we gonna do today," I ask her laying in between her legs

"How about we lounge around the pool go for dinner then have a walk along the beach and watch the sunset" she suggests

"Hmm, I like that idea Mrs y/l/n," I say connecting our lips

I go to pull away but Ariana has other ideas she pulls me back down crashing our lips together for a second time this time it's not so innocent.

She swipes her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily give her both of us battling for dominance which I win.

I slowly remove my lips kissing her sweet spot leaving little hickeys

"Y/n I need you" she breaths out

"Your wish is my command, my dear," I say picking her up and carrying her to our room.

******
"Damn," I say trying to catch my breath

she giggles

"what's funny," I ask pulling her on top of me

"Every time we have sex you say damn as if it's the best thing you've experienced in life," she says dragging her nails along my skin.

"cause it is"

(Couple hours later)

Ari and I are currently at dinner she got some vegan pasta or something I just got some chicken nuggets and chips because I'm fussy.

"How can you eat that shit," she asks me as I'm dipping my chips into some ketchup.

"Eh because chickens have two purposes in life to give us eggs and to be made into nuggies"

"So how would you feel if I killed you chopped you into bits then served you as a meal," she asks taking a bite of her pasta.

"well I'd be dead I wouldn't feel anything"

"Okay smart ass

We finish our meals and I pay for which ari goes all huffy about like bro lemme spoil you even if it's just a small meal.

We head to the beach to watch the sunset.

I sit down and she sits on my lap just by habit I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you," she says kissing my lips

"I love you too darling, I'm so incredibly lucky to have met you and love you".

"Stop," she says hiding her face in my neck.

"It's the truth, now what's tomorrow's plans"

"Well, I know you've been dying to go water tubing so we can start with that then how about we rent out a boat".

"wait they have that here?"

"Yeah"

I do a little happy dance and kiss all over her face making her giggle.

"Can we drown ourselves when go tubing"

she slaps me

"Ow what was that for," I say rubbing my arm

"You saying shit like that, I ain't ever letting you go so if I see you lying dead I will be joining  your ass," she says

We cuddle while watching the sun go down taking a few pictures of the pretty sky as a few stupid ones of us.

we sat till it got dark in comfortable silence I look down to see ari had fallen asleep so I scoop her up and carry her back to our villa.

Once we are home I take her to our room and grab her one of my t-shirts she likes to wear helped her into it then laid her down on the bed.

"Goodnight love" I whisper kissing her head.

Drifting into a slumber myself

(end of the week)

The week has flown by and I'm sad to b leaving this gorgeous ass place I surprised ari with a helicopter ride and a little date at a wine place or something I don't even know man.

It was fun though spending the week just us I'm a fucking happy I can call her my wife now I've never been happier in this moment.

A/n hi loves I didn't know what to do with this chap tbh life shitty rn so idk if I will have any more chaps up I'll see if I have any motivation I hope your all doing well 🤍