You Propose

Y/n pov

Today is the day I'm asking Ariana to marry me and it's fair to say I'm shitting myself I don't see myself with anyone else, she has me completely consumed and it scares me.

I've asked Vic and court to distract her for a few hours shopping or whatever girls love to spend their time doing so I can set everything up.

"Baby" she shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah love," I ask appearing at the top of the stairs.

"Vic and court want me to go shopping with them but I wanna stay with you," she says pouting.

I walk down and over to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

I kiss her pout away

"Bellissima go have fun with your friends then when you come back I will have a little surprise waiting for you"

She looks at me suspiciously

"What are you up to," she asks

"You're just gonna have to wait and see love"

She groans

" baby.. You know I hate surprises"

"I think you will like this one," I say

"Fine"

"Now go get your ass ready to hang out with your friends,"

(couple hours later)

It's fair to say I'm freaking the fuck out what if she says no and everyone who's gonna be there sees her reject me, bro nah I would never leave the house again.

While ari was out with the girls, me my brother Harry, went to the little beach spot that we rented out kinda like a private one we also recruited the help of Frankie, Hale, Brian, Scott and my best friend Nick.

"This is gonna be a pain in the ass to clean" harry complains

"Thought that counts isn't it," I say

"True"

We set up a rose shaped heart and a few rose petals coming from the wall way onto the beach

Once we set everything up all of our family and friends came to witness this special moment I told them all I would let them know when I'd picked ari up from our house so they know when to hide.

I spoke to them all for a bit before I quickly run to my car and drive home.

I walk into the house to hear the sound of Ariana's laugh which warmed my heart

"What's got you so happy," I say entering the bathroom where she was doing her makeup.

"Nick sent me this photo of you when y'all were in high school," she says making me hide my face in her shoulder.

"Just wait until his virgin ass gets a girlfriend, she will see every single embarrassing thing I have on that bastard," I say making her laugh as she finishes doing the rest of her makeup.

"So where are you taking me for this surprise and how should I dress," she asks.

"The first part is still surprising chancer and nothing that fancy"

I say going to change I put on a white baggy t-shirt with blue baggy pants I grab my rings spray some cologne put on my Travis dunks, I grab the small velvet box make sure the rings in it before stuffing it in my pocket.

"Bellissima you ready,"

"Almost,"

(without the mask)

(without the mask)

"Alright I'm ready," she says laying her head on my chest.

"Alright Let's go then," I say kissing her head and taking her hand

I quickly text harry to tell everyone that we will be there soon and they should hide.

The drive was shorter than expected my nerves picking back up I think she can sense it because she's stroking my hand with her thumb.

I get out of the car and open the door for ari helping her out.

We started walking down the walkway hand in hand.

She gasps "baby you did all this," she asks

"Yeah, With a little help from Harry, Nick, Frankie, Hale, Brian and Scott do you like it?"

"It's beautiful thank you" she was pulling me into a kiss.

I know everyone is behind us in the bushes and I see nick making faces I flip him off and pull away from ari.

"Well, I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you here," I say

"Yeah"

I get down on one knee almost falling with all this nervousness I'm never gonna hear the end of that from harry and nick.

"Ariana Grande Butera, I ain't gonna be all cheesy and shit but I am so madly in love with you and I can't see myself with anyone else I'm completely consumed by you it scares me I won't lie, this is the happiest I've been in a long time and it's all thanks to you what I'm tryna say is will you marry me?" I ask pulling the small box out of my pocket.

She doesn't answer which makes me even more nervous

"U-unless you don't want to" I stutter out a stutter y/n really

"Yes"she says with salty tears falling from her eyes

"Huh"

"Yes I will marry you dumbass" she shouts jumping on me kissing all over my face

Everyone jumps out from the bushes cheering some filming.

"Welcome to the family sister in law," Frankie says hugging me

"Thank you for helping me, Frankie"

He waves me off "girl I'm just so happy that she said yes"

"You and me both"

I hug Joan Ed and nonna before going over to my mum, dad and harry.

"I'm proud of you sweetheart," my mum says

"All we need to do now is get harry married," my dad says making me chuckle.

"That will be a little while yet dad don't get your hopes up," I say making harry hit me in the stomach.

Ari comes over to us

"Aww welcome to the family officially sweetheart"

"Happy to be a part of it y/m/n/"

I kiss Ari's head telling her I'm gonna go speak to nick.

"Ayyy proud of you jelly legs," Nick says coming over to me

"Fuck you you try kneel down on sand"

"I'm gonna be a best man y'all" he shouts

"What makes you think I'd ask you," I say laughing

"Uh nuh uh I am going to be your best man motherfucker you think I moved halfway across the world with you plus be here for you annoying ass since we fell out our mums cootchies"

"Right way to to take it too far nick fuck sake you and harry can both be my best men how's that"

"Suppose that will have to do" he says making me chuckle

The best part about being with ari is our families all get along very well my mum and Joan always have little girls' nights when she's in town.

Thank God she said yes that's all I'm saying.

A/n little long one hope everyone is well and as always enjoy🤍