Look after them for me

Y/n's pov

The pain of having no one to turn to when your mind is going 1000mph is really daunting the family I was born with doesn't give a shit my dad was the only one who did before he passed that shit hit like a ton of bricks.

The family I made for myself I fucked that up too the girl I'm so madly in love with still to this day has moved on with her life she's got a husband now and he's the 'stepdad' to our daughter.

Arlo is the glue keeping me together at this point if I didn't have my little sidekick I'd honestly be lost.

Ari's family kinda felt like a second family to me they accepted me with open arms it's shitty going from having a family to ending up with one person in your life but I'm happy it's my daughter.

My phone rings breaking me out of my thoughts

"Hello, who's this ?"

"Y/n it's dalton I'm wondering if you'd be able to come over for a chat?"

"I can't I'm busy sorry" suddenly I hear whispers on the other end until Ariana's voice booms through the speaker

"Y/n it's important that we talk to you so get your ass over here in the next 10 minutes or we will come to you"

"Fine" I groan and end the call throwing on a fresh tee hoodie shorts and underwear of course slip on my slides and head to Ariana's.

Pulling up to Ariana's I get out of my car and walk to the front door knocking a few times.

Not even a second later the door swings open revealing our daughter arlo

"MAMA" she shouts jumping into my arms

"TWIN" she is literally the copy and paste of me but she has Ariana's height and eyes.

I spin her around in my arms making little giggles escape from her

"How's my baby doing," I ask my daughter placing her on the floor.

"Good Dalton took me to see the new minion movie last night it was awesome"

"He did, I'm glad you enjoyed it bub"

"Hey," Ariana says coming towards me and arlo

"Uh hey why am I here?"

She doesn't say anything she just walks away I look down at Arlo to see if she knew anything and she just shrugs.

"Don't just stand there then living room" she said turning her head back

Like how the fuck was I supposed to know

Arlo takes my hand and we walk into the living room revealing Joan, nonna, Frankie, Courtney, Ed, Dalton and Vic

"Uh hey guys"

"Y/n we missed you" everyone except Dalton comes over to me greeting me with hugs and shit like yo personal space.

"Dad, could you take Arlo out for some ice cream?" Ari asks Ed

"Noooo I wanna stay with my mama"

I bend down to arlos level

"How about when you come back with grandpa me and you can have a sleepover watch lots of movies eat loads of candies and play video games"

"Promise"

I put my hand on my heart "I promise now go have fun with grandpa Eddie"

"Okay mama bye love you"