She gets her period

Y/n pov

Ever have a good ass sleep then it is ruined by you getting thrown out the bed by your 5ft girlfriend like legit full body to the floor because same!

Feeling the cold hard flooring on my bare back I open my stinging eyes due to the light Ariana had previously turned on standing up.

"Alright two questions why was I fucked on the floor and two why are you changing the bed at 2 am" I squint my eyes to read the alarm.

"It's nothing baby don't worry okay"

Now I could sit here and argue with her all night but I'm tired but who's girlfriend changes the sheets at 2 in the fucking morning.

"Ariana what's wrong I'm pretty damn sure NO ONE wakes up randomly and thinks oh yes let's change the bed throwing my girlfriend out of it in the process" I wave my hands around one because of how harshly I've been woken up and two I'm not getting an explanation as to why.

"FINE, I didn't realise I was due my period okay I bled through," she says getting embarrassed

I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her slim waist.

"Beautiful you don't have to be embarrassed about that shit it happens I mean I might not get it but I sure as shit am not going to judge you for bleeding all over the bed," I say leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead

"I love you"

"I love you too now jump in a quick shower and I'll finish changing the sheets and grab you some heat pads and a hot water bottle"

"Can I wear one of your hoodies?"

"Of course, you can love now get your gorgeous self sorted and everything will be laid out for you coming back out"

Taking off the bloody sheets I quickly change them running downstairs putting them in the laundry room to deal with tomorrow grabbing everything I needed and some water I head back to our bedroom placing a towel down at her side of the bed in case she bleeds through so we don't have to change the sheets constantly over the next few days.

She walks back into the room with one of my many hoodies on some biker shorts and fluffy socks. Now that's what we call fashion ladies and gents.

"How you feeling my love?"

"My cramps are really sore my boobs hurt and my back feels like I've been carrying a whole ass country on it but other than that peachy" she replies as if I asked a stupid ass questions

"Mood swings too noted" I mumble under my breath

"Well I got heat pads water and a hot water bottle all ready for you now sit your cranky ass down"

she sits on the bed and I place one of the heat pads on her lower back and another on her stomach pushing her to lay down I place the hot water bottle down on her stomach too.

Jumping back into bed she cuddles up to me wrapping her arms loosely around my waist.

"Now if I go back to sleep I'm not going to be thrown to the floor again am I?" I tease

"Ha ha, shut up and go to sleep dumbass or you'll be sleeping with the dogs"

"Well the dog's bed is comfy so I won't complain"

She looks at me like 'if you don't stop talking ima cut your dick off

"Goodnight love hopefully you feel better soon" giving her one last kiss I close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

A/n: hello lovelies how are we all it's been a while since I gave y'all a chap for this so thanks for your patience I've been mainly focusing on the miss grande story but I haven't forgotten about this book too I hope y'all are enjoying the stories 🫶🏼