Punish 🍿

A/n: I am finally giving in and writing smut so if it's shit then I apologise this whole chap will be smutty and a Lil kinky so if it's not ur thing then you don't have to read it.

Y/n pov

Ariana has been teasing me all day walking around with nothing but my oversized tee on.

Every time she walks past me she will raise the shirt up slightly giving me a view of her ass making me groan.

Finally having enough of her teasing I follow her into the kitchen and trap her in between my arms.

"What do you think you're doing darling?" I husk.

"What do you mean?" She asks with hooded eyes rubbing her hands through my hair.

"You know what you're doing love if you keep going the way you are I will have to punish you"

"Mm I'm not doing anything baby," she says laying a soft peck on my lips.

I lean down and whisper "you have been a tease all day darling do you know what happens when you tease?"

Her breath hitches

"You punish me"

I stroke my hand down the side of her face

"Mhm, do you better get your ass up them stairs naked on all fours before I come up," I say.

She nods and I let her out of my hold when she walks away I slap her ass earning a throaty moan from her.

I head upstairs to find her our bed as I asked and smirk to myself.

"Well looks like someone's eager," I say as I remove my clothing.

She nods turning to face me

"I didn't say you could turn around sweetheart now, did I but I must say I like you at this angle perfect view of your glistening pussy" I run my hand down her thighs purposefully missing her centre.

I move in between her legs kissing up her stomach and stopping at her breasts leaving marks.

"If you want me to continue then your gonna have to beg sweatheart". I place my hand on her lower stomach she shivers at my touch.

"Baby, please fuck me"

"Oh I plan on my love"

I lean up connecting our lips in a soft kiss gradually getting heated as my tongue enters her mouth we both fight for dominance until I break the kiss giving her breast the same amount of attention while she becomes a moaning mess beneath me.

Gently sucking and nibbling at her skin I leave a few marks she grinds against my dick making u both moan.

"I lean up to her ear "I'm going to take good care of you love" I bite her ear lobe and soothe it with my tongue.

I kiss my way back down to her core and give a broad lick through her folds gathering her juices on my tongue.

"Mmm fuck y/n" a satisfied moan rips through her lips as she wraps her legs around my neck keeping me in place.

I move to her clit and suck harshly making her squirm.

"B-baby I want you inside me" I hum against her sensitive bud.

"My mouth not enough for you darling?"

"Please daddy"

The word slips out of her lips making my dick twice as hard if that is even a thing fuck knows.

Giving her no warning I slam into her making her whimper I don't even sit for a few moments to let her adjust I keep going at my fast pace.

"S-shit daddy keep going just like that"

I pull out much to her dismay and turn her around so she's on all fours before slamming into her again.

"Fuck darling you're so tight" I groan gripping her hips.

I can tell she's close as her walls pulse around my dick.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" she pants out

"Not yet bellissima hold it"

"I c-can't" she cries

"Cum then Bellissima"

She lets out a moan when we both cum together as my cum shoots up painting her walls white.

I pull out a groan leaving my lips as I do.

I grab a towel to wipe ari down with.

I chuck the towel to the side and get into bed

She crawls on top of me

"Ready for round 2?" she asks with a smirk playing at her lips.

"You already know my girl".

A/n I felt bad for robbing yall so hope this wasn't to shitty anyway have a good day/ night loves