Long day?

Y/n pov

Have you ever had they days you just can't stand to be around people for long periods well that is my mood right now if I had the choice I would be at home watching a movie with my wife but I got called into work yay!

I left the house around 11 am and have just arrived home at 9 pm which isn't that bad but I'm tired and sore as shit from that heavy ass uniform but hey ho.

"Honey I'm home," I chuckle entering the house and putting my stuff down and petting the dogs.

"I'm in the living room" she shouts

I head into the living room to see Ariana lying on the couch in my hoodie watching catfish.

"Long day ?" she asks pulling me down to lay with her on the couch.

I nod cuddling into her.

"I bet, at least I have you back not a scratch you know I don't like the fact you willingly run into burning buildings,"

"Well I enjoy saving lives so stop complaining women"

"You tired?"

"Mhm" I mumble half asleep

"Let's go to bed then"

"No I'm comfy" I whine

She laughs

"Alright you asked for this," she says beginning to tickle me

"Ariana no stop I'm too tired"

"Well let's go upstairs"

"It's too far"

"Y/n," she says in a stern voice

I huff and make my way upstairs

"So bossy" I mumble

When we get to our room I make a dive for the bed almost landing on Myron.

"Shit since when were you sitting there"

He gives me a look and goes back to sleep definitely gets that from Ariana.

"Babe go get changed I will not have our bed smelling like smoke" Ariana says coming into the room.

"Why are you on my dick women if you want a ride just ask," I say making my way into our wardrobe

I grab my nirvana t-shirt and some shorts and also a fresh pair of socks because I can't sleep without them.

Once I'm changed I go to dive back into bed but ari stops me.

"No, go wash your face and brush your teeth then you can come to bed".

"Ariana I love you I do but please shut the fuck up I'm tired as shit and here you are bossing me around it's like being back home all over again," I snap

I go into the bathroom to do my nightly routine and have a piss so I don't need to get out of the comfort that is my bed.

I come out of the bathroom to see ari already in bed I sigh and get into bed turning off my lamp.

"You didn't have to snap at me like that y/n I'm only trying to help you," she says turning me around.

"I'm sorry love I've had a long day I'm sore and tired and have been in a pissy mood ever since they called me into work I just wanted to come home and cuddle with you," I say tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"It's okay baby I get it now hold me I missed you" she moves herself so she's laying on top of me.

"Thought you didn't like the smell of smoke?" I tease

"Shut up and go to sleep dumbass"

"I'm going to not because you told me to"

"Mhm yeah good night"

"Goodnight"

A/n hey loves I'm back after a little break currently behind in college a little so the updates might be a bit slow but I hope everyone is well and is having a nice day/evening