Im tired

A/n Hii quick note there will be mentions of suicide so if that is something you struggle with and don't feel comfortable reading that's perfectly fine I hope your okay love stay strong 🤍

You have never been able to express your feelings so music is your escape in both writing songs and listening to them they distract you from how you truly feel always down but you try your best for your girlfriend she's been worrying about you a lot recently and noticing how you lock yourself in the studio all the time she even notices your fake smile.

You were currently laid asleep in you and ariana's shared room another one of your coping mechanisms she picked up on.

She knew you kept your songs in the studio so she made her way down to the in home studio you had built in lockdown she saw a lot of paper covering the desk full of lyrics she felt her heart break a little and a lone tear fell from her eye she wished you would talk to her so she can try help you through this but she knew your not one to show anyone your vulnerable side as it has been used against you too many times.

she put the lyric sheet back and went to your computer and luckily enough for her the computer was still on that one song you wrote earlier that day she let her curiosity get the best of her and pressed play.

but little did Ariana know you were stood in the door way looking at her.

Ariana felt eyes on her and turned around as the song was playing in the background you seen the tears escape her eyes and walked over to pull her in for a hug

"I'm sorry baby" you whisper as your voice breaks a little

"Don't be sorry y/n/n I just wish you would talk to me I never want to loose you okay I love you so fucking much and the thought of you not being here anymore would break me so listen to me when I tell you how much of an amazing beautiful women you are  and I will never let you go".

You wipe the salty tears from her eyes and peck her lips a few times before speaking

"I love you too ari but I feel like I'm bugging you with talking about all these issues everyone I have ever let in has left because I have a lot of baggage and I don't want to make you leave because I can't get my shit together I feel like all I do is disappoint people, the thought of taking my life and reliving everyone of the stress I cause is so fucking strong and I don't know why because I've got everything I could ever dream of but I still feel miserable" you express to her feeling a little bit of weight lifted off of your shoulders.

all Ariana could do was cry and hug you tighter afraid to let go incase she would loose you.

You picked her up and took her upstairs to your shared room and sat with her for awhile until she calmed down that was one thing you never wanted was to make her upset by letting her in.

"Shhh baby it's okay I promise" you say trying to comfort her

"I should be comforting you I should be telling you everything's going to be okay because I will be jumping in that fucking casket with you" she says making you chuckle

"Don't you worry I'll be okay if anything's on my mind I promise I will talk to you about it"

"That's good but you can always go see a therapist baby"

"They are a waste of time and money everyone I've been to has told me the same shit but I'll go see one of it puts your mind at ease"

"Y/n you need to do it for you not me not for your mom friends family members  for yourself you will never get better if you don't do it for you"

"I'll try"

A/n hey loves now if anyone is struggling and you need to vent my dms are always open I will sit and listen I hope your all well