She has a day off

Authors pov

As the sun shone through the crack in the curtains of you and ariana's room you started to slowly wake up from your sleepy state.

As your eyes open you look see your girlfriend cuddled up on your chest her hair messy and the sun shining on her perfect tan skin made a smile slowly rise to your face.

"I can feel you staring" she mumbles still half asleep.

"Not staring admiring your natural beauty that's all" you running your hand through her curly hair.

"Mhm I have the day off today so what we gonna do" she asks sitting up.

"Well since you have not let me watch euphoria without you I think we should watch that because  I've avoided tiktok because them motherfuckers spoil it"

"So laying around watching your favourite tv show" she asks

"Well later I can make you some dinner or we can you know try for some kids" you say smirking at the last part

"Why don't we try for some kids now" she says leaving feverish kisses on your neck.

You groan and then within a second you turn her over so your on top of her.

a couple hours later

After a couple of rounds you and ari were cuddled up watching euphoria after watching the last episode it left you in tears and ari was struggling to not laugh at how emotionally attached you were to the characters.

"Baby it's just a tv show"she says suppressing her laugh

"You don't get it every character I get attached to they all fucking die Tony stark  bro got fried because of thanos Natasha romonoff literally went splat just for a fucking stone now ash died because his dumbass wouldn't listen to fez"
(literally every character I get attached to dies emotional damage 🥲)

By this point ari can't hold her laugh in at your emotional state.

"I don't see how this shits funny you cry at stupid shit too now if you excuse me I have a dinner to make " you say getting up from the couch and going to the kitchen

Ever since you started dating Ariana she's been trying to get you to go vegan but you just can't because that tofu shit tastes like ass.

You decided on making a carbonara but without the bacon and add some garlic salt ghost peppers for a little bit of spice.

While your pottering about the kitchen your girlfriend comes in and hugs you from behind leaving small kisses on you.

You let the pasta boil and turn around to your girlfriend wrapping your arms around her small frame with a smile on your face.

"What's up my love"

"I just wanted to be in your arms"

You give her lips a quick peck smiling wider than the Cheshire Cat making chuckle "dinner shouldn't be too long my love".

"smells good"

"Girl look who you talking to my food always smells and tastes good"

"Nonna's cooking is better"

"Got me there" you say unwrapping your arms from her and drain the pasta.

You add the sauce into the pasta and plate it up.

Both of you eat and talk about life and joke around for the rest of the evening.

A/n I didn't really know how to end it tbh anyway here's another author pov chapter how you enjoy 🤍