she finds you and your daughter asleep

Authors pov

Ariana  walked through the door of you and her shared house she calls out for you only to be met with the sounds of dog paws walking along the floor she was first met with Toulouse then Myron and snape the rest didn't even care she was home  Toulouse was quick to give her a brisk look and walk away back to where arlo and you where laid asleep.

After petting the dogs Ariana decides to head over to where her wife and daughter were she reaches the living room happiness swelled within her as she seen you and your daughter cuddled up with a random movie in the background.

She decides to wake you up first but not before snapping a quick photo at the adorable sight in front of her. Also due to the fact  if she woke Arlo there would be no getting her back to sleep any time soon seeing as it was already quite late."baby"she whispers gently shaking you.

Your eyes begin to flutter open feeling a small weight on your chest you look down to see your little girl curled up in your arms snuggling with piggy smallz making you smile.

"Hey my love how was the studio" you ask

"It was good we have some more songs done and no you can't listen to them before there out" she says giving you a pointed look.

"Alright fine" you reply with a huff  feeling arlo move a little in your arms you decide that it's probably time for you to take her to her room.

You gently move her off you and begin to stand up but she's already eyeing you as you move to get off the couch.

"Hey my little angel mama is just taking you to bed piggy will follow us not to worry" you say as you pick your toddler up and begin to walk to the stairs

"Is mommy home" Arlo asks rubbing the sleep from her eyes

"Yes darling she is you want mommy to tuck you in tonight" you ask already knowing the answer

"She tucks me in every night mama your silly" she says

You hear Ariana's laugh from behind you girls like creeping Jesus you thought.

"Like mommy like daughter huh" you turn to Ariana and she winks making you chuckle

You reach Arlo room and place her into her bed giving her a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight piccolo(little one) you say and stand walk out of the room letting Ari tuck her in.

A couple minutes later your wife comes into your shared room and jumps on top of you

"Ay precious cargo your worse than arlo" you say covering your dick

"Aw sorry baby want me to kiss it better" she says with a smirk rising on her face

"Ooh I like that idea" you say

Hey I thought I'd try write from the authors pov for a change if you want more lmk or if you want me to just stick to ari ans your povs whatever y'all want I don't really mind.