She's drunk

Y/n pov

Ari and I have been friends for a while now and she dragged me to a party that I had no interest in going to but she begged me to come and I couldn't resist.

Ariana was dancing with Vic and court I was sitting in the kitchen I'm not really a party person I rarely even like socialising tbh.

"Heyy baby why you here yourself come  have fun" ari stumbles over clearly intoxicated

"Nah I'm good with staying in here"

She wraps her arms around my neck

"Pleaseeeee come socialise it's fun I promise" she slurs.

I sigh

"I think I might just go home you have fun though not really feeling very social tonight" I reply.

She pouts

"Baby please stay I don't want you to go," she says pressing small kisses to my cheek

"I'll stay for another hour," I say giving into her making her squeal

She pulls me out of the kitchen to where her friends are.

"Hey guys" I greet them

"Look who finally decided to join us" court teases

"I didn't really have a choice in the matter I'd rather be at home reading or playing my ps5 but whatever," I say shrugging and sitting down on the couch.

Ari takes a seat on my lap cuddling into me.

"You dude need to get out more here take a shot with us," Court says and Vic hands me a shot.

I sigh and take it making me scrunch my face up.

"that's foul man ugh"

They laugh

(An hour later)

I sat talking to the girls for a while but my social battery had officially ran out which means time for me to go.

"Alright ladies it has been a pleasure as always but it's late and I'm tired so you guys enjoy," I say trying to stand up but ari pushes me back down.

"Ariana I told you I was only gonna stay for another hour come on lemme go I'm tired"

"Fine but I'm coming with you," she says letting me stand up.

"Alright"

We say bye to her friends then leave out.

"Alright let's get you home," I say driving off.

"Can you stay the night?" she asks grabbing my hand that was on the gear stick.

"Uh I don't have any other clothes"

"You left clothes at mine the last time I made you stay," she says.

"Alright then"

We pull up outside her house I help her out of the car and we head inside.

She drags me upstairs and into her room.

She goes into her closet and grabs my hoodie and sweats I take them and mumble a thank you and Go to the bathroom to change.

I leave the bathroom and see her sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

She sees me and rushes over tackling me into a hug.

"I missed you"

"I was gone for 5 minutes" I chuckle

"I don't care"

"Let's get your drunken ass to bed hmm" I pick us up from the floor and place her on the bed.

She quickly pulls me down with her

"Ari" I laugh

"What's with you tonight," I ask

She looks at me nervously before crashing her lips onto mine but I quickly pull away she looks at me a little hurt by it.

"Why did you pull away?" she asked sounding a little hurt

"You're drunk Ariana"

"So I like you y/n I have for a while but your dumbass is oblivious to any signals I give you".

"Why don't we talk about this tomorrow?" I suggest.

"No, I wanna talk about it now," she says and I look away from her.

Her hands grip my chin turning me to look into her beautiful brown eyes making me nervous eye contact is something I can't handle.

"Do you like me y/n"

"Ari"

"No stop tryna get out of this yes or no"

"Fuck fine yeah I like you have since the moment I met you and I don't know what has me so drawn to you but it's pretty fucking scary" I admit

She grins and tries to kiss me again but I stop her for a second time making her frustrated.

"Y/nnnn let me kiss you" she whines.

"When you're sober". I say laying next to her she lays her head on my chest and we both fall asleep.

(the next morning)

I'm woken up to kisses being plastered all over my face making me groan.

I open my eyes to see Ariana smiling at me.

"Can I have my kiss now"she asks playing with the strings of my hoodie.

I lean over and capture her soft lips.

She wastes no time in kissing back and placing her hand on the back of my neck to keep from pulling away.

A/n another chap is done hope your having a nice night/day loves 🫶🏼

Ariana grande imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara